1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Article On Arai Helmets

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Redrick, Jan 14, 2020.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Got to love a paid article.
    Shame Aria take their helmet shape straight from LEGO.

#2 outintheopen, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  2. I gotta say my Arai Quantum is the most comfortable helmet I have ever worn. It IS a bit noisy, but ear plugs sort that issue. I've had most helmet makes in the past and some were better than others, but Arai are the dogs :)
    I have worn this one all day without it being uncomfortable in the slightest. I cannot say that about any of the rest

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. My first ever helmet was a Shoei in white,the second was a lovely Arai in multi colours,the third a open face one,and the fourth a black Arai Quantum as above.:upyeah:

4. Tried several brands always end up with arai nothing ever fits my head like them ! Also love the quality !

• Like Like x 2
  5. My first helmet was an AGV didnt have much choice in 1979 my mate Gary was possibly the first person to get an arai helmet he brought it from Japan and if my memory serves me well he meet the guy at Heathrow airport to pick it up the rest is history I brought my first arai in about 1985 not used another make since I have thought about other makes but I have an XS head and arai just seem to fit my head perfectly

6. Shoei for me :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lego Head :eek:

lego-head-close-up-juniorbeep.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ah why the long face :punch:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information