1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Rumour...

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Fire3500, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Heard today at Knockhill, Moto Rapido seat might be filled by Bayliss at Brands... MacKenzie has split from them.

2. Heard today at Knockhill, Moto Rapido seat might be filled by Bayliss at Brands... MacKenzie has split from them.

3. I'd pay to see that!! Bayliss = total legend!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Fingers crossed on that one.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA That's a good one...

6. Would love to see that, but can't see him coming all the way over here just for that . Plus he's doing great in the oz championship ? Would he risk injury?
    Oh yes this is Troy Bayliss we're talking about . He'll be at Brands if he can!

7. Brands will be packed if he does.

8. Total bollox. Same dates as WDW.

9. I like Troy, but he is an aussie. So I hope the bike breaks down.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yeah, he's racing in that V4 display thing Ducati are doing isn't he?

11. Yeah, it is the same weekend as WDW finishes, so good spot that, he will be busy over there.

12. Don’t shoot the messenger. :)

13. Got me excited for a day till I checked the dates!

14. Halfway down the article -
    "Hickman first raced at the TT in 2014, to earn some money. This isn’t uncommon these days. Riders aren’t paid any prize money in BSB, so they have to race elsewhere to pay the bills, never mind the extra risk. Some of these riders don’t take to the unique demands of the TT, others do. Obviously, Hickman is one of the latter. He has fallen in love with the place and now speaks of “this magical island”.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah I guess you are the top 5 and get paid or the rest and don’t (and often have to pay for a seat, or at least bring in personal sponsorship)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information