1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Youtube

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Andy800, May 18, 2020.

1. Vid on Harley Davidsons current position
    Interesting..

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Considering Trucker & Bus companies & now washington lobbyists are demanding hundreds of billions. Of course more 'american' companies are going to be following suit & demanding their grifter scam payment. I think the American public are going to realize whats important & they ain't got money to go demonstrate or buy harleys. Neo-feudalism is coming & we won't need guns or bombs too deal with the elite. We'll just bulldoze them into their bunkers.

When you learn that US companies or corporations are buying back there own shares to get payouts. Stock buy backs use to be illegal' for good reason its no wonder they've grown to a point of no return.

It's not about supporting families & workers in the minds of these CEO's. It's simply pretend to gain 10% growth & then demand a huge payout for reaching said goal. Immorality & greed has destroyed the prinicples of commerce imho.

#2 GunZenBomZ, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
  3. Just to say, this isn't peculiar to the U.S. The current "covid bailout" from the eu is to remove debt some eu countries already have by buying existing junk bonds for debts on other eu countries. I.e. on the 4 year 2 trillion euro bail out that ended in december, many german banks bought italian government debt bonds, on the "corona virus bailout" the eu has bought those junk bonds from German banks wiping their books clean and now the debt becomes the eu's, or more precisely, those countries who use the euro and their taxpayers

on Harleys, when your only bread and butter is one type of bike, people move on, even in America, plus they be shite :D

4. :mask: I'm going to speak too my special contacts & request you get vaccinated twice. :mask:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Fort nine: brilliant channel - one of the best...

6. Good news @noobie, I found the supplier which also implements RFID tracking with the vaccine! So those treated can be tracked by GPS.

Now look as someone who is knowledgable @noobie as you are, I don't want you thinking this will turn into some sort of. Desert storm/desert shield anthrax vaccine debacle causing what is termed Gulf War Syndrone. The fact that the Amercian military is still fighting to keep this subject quiet some 19years later is by the by. I'm going to get you frontline priority on this con-19 new world order lark.

:D

#6 GunZenBomZ, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I was hoping for a special vip invite without the usual handshakes, cool. Don't let anyone else know gunz but within the vaccine will be a small microchip , for, errr vaccine monitoring you understand, you have to keep your eyes out incase of WROL

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Now look, you ain't taking the conspiracy shiny turd medal from me sonny jim. That ship has sailed & there can only be one nutter per website. Just because its all becoming factually real out of ficitional plans is nothing to be amused about. I await the second coming aka Alien invasion'

Andy800 sorry for thread hijack

Do Not Sell My Personal Information