1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by craiggreen6, May 14, 2018.

1. Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new to the forum.

I bought a Ducati 848 in February, a very welcome improvement to my previous Honda CBR600.

Sadly I didn't have the greatest start to my Ducati ownership, I had the bike 2 days before in an overly excited error of judgement i decided to take my new toy out in some not so ideal conditions, during which I slipped on a patch of mud under braking. The result was I ran off the road into a further pile of mud.

Thankfully all this happened at low speed and the mud cushioned the bike so it got away with a broken mirror and a few light scratches, most of which have since been removed with some TLC, but I didn't fair quite as well, managing to dislocate my elbow in the process.

I'm glad to report I am now fully mended and have had several much more enjoyable and successful rides since, and look forward to getting in many more miles this summer.

Anyway I work as a Mechanical Engineer and I'm an enthusiastic home mechanic so look forward to contributing in the forums and getting some ideas.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to say hello.

Craig

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hello and welcome Dave

3. Hello & welcome

4. Welcome Mr Green :):upyeah:

5. Hello Craig welcome to the forum. :)

6. Welcome aboard :motorcycleduc::upyeah:

7. Welcome Craig, take a look at the link below on my message. It would be nice to have our first Romanian biker icon. Enjoy the site'

8. Welcome chap

9. We like newbies so welcome into the mad house

Pics of bins and bikes please we like them :)

10. Welcome and enjoy!

Madhouse? ...mud house??

11. Welcome along :cool:

12. Welcome Craig.

Sorry to hear of your mishap.

Do you have a sister called Gretna??

13. Welcome muddy Craig. :) :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information