1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iphone 6s 128gb Gold Unlocked (immaculate Condition)

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Gavmav, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello to all,

I have for sale my iPhone 6s 128GB in gold.

Selling due to receiving a new upgrade.

The phone is unlocked and sim free with everything working the way it should. The sale includes the phone, original charging cable and plug and the original apple earphones (unopened) in the box, complete with all apple documents.

The only thing worth mentioning for this phone, is that there is a slight scratch at the top of the phone which can been seen in the photographs, but cannot be seen when in a decent phone case. Everything else is 100% with no scratches to the screen or back of the phone.

I want £200 for the phone and thought I would give you guys and girls a looking, before it is put up on eBay.
    Other devices are selling for around the same price on there with half of the memory! This was the top level 128GB version of the iPhone 6s when released, perfect for lots of music, photos or videos to be stored.

Condition is visible in the photographs but please get in touch if you have any questions. Item will be posted via a courier with signed for delivery.

Many Thanks,

Gav

Iphone 6s 1.jpeg

Iphone 6s 2.jpeg

Iphone 6s 3.jpeg

Iphone 6s 4.jpeg

Iphone 6s 5.jpeg

Iphone 6s 6.jpeg

Iphone 6s 7.jpeg

2. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.