1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is An Amg Diavel An Investment?

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Dr.D, Mar 18, 2018.

1. I love the look of the X-Diavel but can't afford one. I am very very tempted by a AMG 2012 Daivel, are they like to depreciate considerable or would you consider one an investment, I am a) trying to persuade myself b) persuade the missus!
    I have a 998 and 996 which I know will only go in one direction and give me fun in the meantime!
    I look forward to your opinions.

2. No, what is one? :thinkingface:

3. Oh, if your wife's watching then deffo - get one :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. The AMG Diavel is nothing more than a designer marketing strategy like the Ducati tie in with Diesel to attract buyers and nothing more. 2 people recently selling that model on eBay would have you believe that they are rare because they sold in very limited numbers and of course they want to get more money for them. IMO, despite being a very capable bike (and having one in the family) it will always be for a niche market never a collectors market where the value will appreciate. Andy

5. An investment is where you put your money and it safely grows.
    Any mass produced motorcycle that you take out on the road where other drivers and weather are around is a risk rather than an investment.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information