1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icon Is There Anybody Out There?

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Mark9, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Why is the Scrambler section of this forum so quiet?

2. Maybe they are all just working tickety boo just now.
    I have a Classic but nothing to report except the absolute impossibility of releasing the "QD" fuel lines from the tank.

3. I had my fuel tank replaced on warranty a few months back (microblister appeared in paint), the technician was swearing quite a lot getting them disconnected:)

4. Too busy riding and having fun! :)

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I do fancy a scramber

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Me too:yum:upyeah:
    index.jpg

7. Any excuse for a photo! I love a bit of Scrambling too! :upyeah::cool:

0FE8B626-38A4-4DA8-B316-EE2911723318.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  8. It’s quiet in here because there’s nothing wrong with them.

If you want lots of action go to the Multistrada forum ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. While I'm not a fan of the scrambler here's my mates cafe racer which he brought over yesterday for some mods... 20190330_134300.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Are you starting a bike repair and mod shop in your garage :thinkingface:

11. Feels like it but i dont get paid for any of it (mates rates) - he's just about to go and buy one of those clutch conversions that have the little window on the side (about 1200 quid i think)...i did say "thats gonna take a few hour s to fit" to which he said "its alright i can just leave it with you..."- all about the moral support my mates are... :)

12. If you are morally supporting your mate you should punch him and not let him fit one as he will look stupid with that on his bike :thinkingface:

13. His choice....personally i quite like them....anyway...doing something pretty cool with the hyper wiring at the moment....ill put it up in the hyper area in an hour or so....

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information