1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isle Of Man Tt 2018

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by H2pots, May 26, 2018.

1. As the tt starts tonight, I thought I'd start a thread for anybody going over during the next fortnight to post pics and experiences.

I'm across on friday of practice week and there all week, I'll post some pics etc.

Should be at Italian bike night in port Erin on tuesday of race week too...

Enjoy the tt folks :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I’m over next Saturday for 6 days

3. I’m over Thursday night fot 10 days.

4. Yep. I'll throw some photos up too....I'll put a sticker on my leathers with my forum name.....that way all you ducati Freemasons out there will know me (funny handshake and all that) .....

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I arrive Douglas early morning on 5th and leave after Senior on 8th... likely be on Scrambler and at Port Erin. I'm very shy.

6. ITV 4 starting Sunday 27th at 21.00 with various lead up programmes. Channel 178 on Virgin Media.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What day was italian night again?? We're there friday til tuesday.

8. Tuesday 5th

9. Bollocks....we're on the ferry at 4pm....Just tried to do a cheeky rebook on the ferry but theres nothing available - ill keep trying and see if i can get a later departure time...might get lucky...

#9 comfysofa, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. This Saturday for 6 nights

• Like Like x 1
  11. Weather looking promising for the whole fortnight.

Can't say exactly where I'll be but if good on saturday will likely be at barregarrow crossroads on the farm side and the field before glam Helen for Mondays racing.

Who's having ride round on the Simon Andrews lap on mad Sunday? I think I'll be partaking :upyeah:

12. Weather looking promising for the whole fortnight.

Can't say exactly where I'll be but if good on saturday will likely be at barregarrow crossroads on the farm side and the field before glam Helen for Mondays racing.

Who's having ride round on the Simon Andrews lap on mad Sunday? I think I'll be partaking :upyeah:

13. Heading over on the ferry tomorrow evening

Italian Bike Night will be at Rowany golf club in Port Erin like last year

Its up the hill overlooking the bay

14. heading there on Saturday for 4 days

15. We're at the ferry port...anyone else here.? IMG-20180601-WA0002.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Looks very peaceful...o_O

17. Yeah. Not too bad...got to my mates about 7ish and crashed out on the sofa....it's time to go out and go food shopping....like a 10 year old...I'm going for frosties first!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. In true tt fashion me and my mate have blasted through a loaf of bread ( toasted ). For dinner. Yey.

19. Plenty of butter I hope... Your next shite will feel like a bowling ball :):upyeah:

20. Well...we've got my mates vita spread...it's all we had but we'll be off out for only the saltiest butter in a bit...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information