1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It’s Coming!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Expat Jack, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Spring that is.
    Shoots appearing. Snowdrops out. And, have you, like me, noticed the days are getting longer?
    Roll on.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. I thought for a moment you had bought a Norton!

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. No, that title would be “It’s leaking”.

4. Does $40K include the oil?

5. Extra sir.

• Like Like x 1
  6. All three bikes on the road this year are MOT'd and ready to go - just 2 of them waiting to pay the tax man :cold_sweat::motorcycleduc::sun:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I honestly cannot wait for some heat and sunshine. I ride through winter but not for fun.

• Like Like x 1
  8. fixed that for you.

Signed the Fairweather Bunch

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. it always does this then it snows and or is freezing for the next 3 months.... yep.. im all doom f'ing doom these days....
    i think im having a mid life crisis.. maybe i should take up biking.... ah well, new wheels coming tomorrow, that will cheer me up for a bit...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cool mate. Which ones did you go for in the end?

11. Ah bless! Had my 3rd ride out of the year on Saturday. High of 15degrees. Mrs JB was whinging about it not being warm enough and having cold hands. Me....had to turn the heated grips off. 4 hours well spent with a nice coffee and cake stop. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 5
  12. We are due snow this evening apparently :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. some 5 spokes offa ash.. these ones. the need a refinish but the price is right and i need to get some other bits painted so they can get done in the same batch and shouldn't cost to much that way...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. snowing here.
    scortchio yesterday

#14 finm, Jan 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  15. heard that on the radio on the way home but didnt hear what regions... hopefully not amersham! the roads where im working wouldn't be to clever in the snow...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. No pic bud. You can come for a cuppa if you get stuck and I’ll borrow the Mrs 4x4 :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. no pic? what, of the wheels?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. thats weird.. i can see the pic i copied and pasted...

19. Nope :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information