1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It Will Be A 916 Strada Again!

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Blueprint, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Hi everyone
    So after finding out the 916 Biposto I purchased was actually a Strada (thank you nelly!) I set about finding the parts, and here is where I am.
    The parts have been sourced and arrived! NWaATJCWQeqhrtauNBhhqw.jpg

#1 Blueprint, Mar 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The P8 also had to be replaced after the original had been butchered to fit in the Biposto subframe ilLQY++aQtedvMOjuwXCpg.jpg

3. I do now have a biposto sub though if anyone needs one ;) BSXPlH6eQP6GefZGJ13I1g.jpg

4. I'm ready to start the fun part of putting it all back together! i5CL2Fh8TY2D1iKkPyI4mA.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. Good luck my friend,,and whats the yamaha 250cc:thinkingface:

6. During the strip down I also found a very sorry looking airbox, but a 94 replacement was found. The internet can be a wonderful thing :) xTPSNhASRtuDoD8UPw%+QA.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thank you! The Yamaha is my next project. Damn you teenage memories! :) NW5PKvKjQeek0B8q1sfoQw.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. looks in very good condition to me:upyeah: but i might need to take a visit to where robs just been:pglasses

9. The picture is very flattering!

10. keep us updated with the build pictures as you go:upyeah:

11. Thread moved

12. Thats how it should look :) IQRzKBodRFCZpPhIgIDbqg.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  13. More help needed please :)
    Is this a Mono or Bi light bracket? L5bWXQ+7QjKunOTPbOmWJg.jpg

14. It was removed from an aftermarket seat unit fitted to the Biposto subframe, with an interesting mounting system :) F%+ynuc%RCW106IeuYJu6Q.jpg

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. Bi posta. Andy

16. Thank you Andy!

17. I’m a little confused as to which bracket I need, as there seems to be variations over different production years.
    Also If anyone has a Strada seat unit they want to sell.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information