1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Italian Bike Meet 13 July At Bashley ( Nr To New Milton )dorset

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Mountain Fun, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Hi All,

Sammy Millers bike Museum is having the following event - Anyone going...just thought might be nice to have a pre ride and stop for a coffee? Just a thought :)

Our Italian Bike Ride In is always a great success with some truly fabulous bikes on display in our Courtyard!
    10am until 3pm.

IAM Roadsmart Solent will be at this event with their exhibition trailer.
    The event is FREE, no need to pre-register, just ride in, park up, have a breakfast from the Tearooms and chat to other like-minded bikers!

If you arrive on your Italian bike, please park in our Courtyard – we are expecting big numbers so arrive early to ensure your spot in the Courtyard!

The Museum will be open, as will the Bashley Manor Tearooms, so register your interest for this free event and a spot in the Courtyard to display your bike!

Email Viv on [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I only live down the road so am planning to pop down :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. So I am, I live in Highcliffe...where are you?

4. Brockenhurst :)

5. Nice:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. We stayed at The Pig a couple of years ago. V nice.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea the 'Pig' is very nice, lets hope the weather is good for the day :thinkingface::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. My friend lives in Brockenhurst. I ride down to visit him sometimes. Lovely place!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here are a few pics I took at Sammy Miller's Italian day at Bashley, last year.

Moto Guzzi 500 bicylindrico 120 degrees, with bevel driven cams:

20180610_110756.jpg
    Ducati desmo single, with bevel driven cams:

20180610_110723.jpg
    BMW 500cc racer, with bevel driven cams:

20180610_110836.jpg
    Sammy Miller talking to Pat Slinn between two new Hailwood Replica Ducati twins, with bevel driven cams:

20180610_112405.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. I will be there again this year only on a MV not Ducati :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 2
  11. I think I'm free that day might pop down

• Like Like x 2
  12. I love MV...so very excited to see some of them also :upyeah::)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Will be there on the MV to - think a few from UKMOC may ride down from Salisbury way via the back roads but no timings yet

• Like Like x 1
  14. Weather forecast looking ok, might take a run down if it holds although probably won't make final decision until early on the day.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Leaving Wilton House 10.30 if anyone wants to tag along

16. upload_2019-7-13_13-11-18.jpeg

Interesting Guzzi with parallelogram rear suspension and extra UJ at the rear hub. Looks to have had a lot of development time spent on it: nice build!

#17 Darkness, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Few from this morning :)
    DSC_0457s.jpg DSC_0458s.jpg DSC_0459s.jpg DSC_0463s.jpg DSC_0464s.jpg DSC_0467s.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  18. Some amazing machines there yesterday...the italians truly know how to build :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information