1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Italian Breakfast Morning Goodwood

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by slumdog, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Think it's Italian breakfast club Goodwood this Sunday . Anyone fancy ? We will be there eight yes eight ish ! Reg your bike and get it on the track to be drolled over ..

2. Good idea to start a specific thread Richard, quite a few Ducatis going - see you there as long as it isn't like today. Riding with @Jolley for 8 a.m. also.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I may be up for this. What's the score!?

4. I'll be heading down on Mutley with a mate on his RSV Mille, planning to get to Goodwood at around 8:30

5. if you haven't been to one before then worth a trip - circuit (hopefully) filled with Italian exotica on two and four wheels. You can ride up and park just outside track or go on website/phone to register bike if you want to park on track with all us poseurs but bear in mind that people start leaving the event as early as 11 a.m.

6. Thanks, I'm based in west malling Kent so a bit of a trek, however it sounds worth it....

• Like Like x 1
  7. I can't seem to register for it on their website :astonished:

8. Their website is down until 6th Oct (it says 3rd on the site, but I spoke to them on Thursday). Call them.
    01243 755000 or 01243 755055 should work.

9. Quick polish between showers....
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  10. IMG_1777.JPG IMG_1774.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  11. Saw the Desmosedici leaving, sounded excellent!

IMG_0638.JPG

12. And Loomies on the way back home...

IMG_0632.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information