1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Italian Festival Brands Hatch 14 Aug 2022

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Shaun, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Posting for those that don’t know about it. This is a great day out for everything Italian.

https://www.festivalitalia.com/get-involved/italian-car-and-bike-owners/

Unfortunately there wasn’t many Ducati’s at last years event, probably more Aprilia’s and Lambretta’s!

Here is the link if you fancy taking your bike and getting a display discount admission
    https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar/Register/BH-22-Italia

There doesn’t seem to be and Ducati clubs going, there wasn’t last year, so select displaying on your own and on the next page scroll down to motorcycle and select then follow the instructions.

It would be nice to get more going this year like there has been previous years.

2. You used to get in free of charge if you were displaying an Italian vehicle. Last year that changed. You had to pay. So people stopped going, including me.

3. I haven’t checked the price yet but last year was £11 entry so I don’t think that’s bad for a days entertainment. There’s plenty to see and do

4. £22 this year and if I’ve read the web site correctly, the earlybird 50% discount has ended. Andy

5. There’s still a 50% discount for displaying which is applied automatically when your approved for display. So £11 for a ticket.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm going to book a ticket for this, was a great day out last year.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've just gone to book this, uploaded photo of bike etc.... waiting for approval. I'm assuming they take payment once its approved as not paid anything yet.

Looks like tickets are selling fast, Alfa Romeo section is sold out. Once my bike is approved theres 32 spaces left for bikes.

8. When you are approved you’ll get an email with a link, this then takes you to the payment page where your discounted ticket will already be in the basket and just follow the instructions from there.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yea I thought that was the procedure from last year, thanks for confirming.

10. I'm going with a bunch of friends, some from here plus a few others.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Great. See you all there.

12. Booked in my SF V4S as a display vehicle, see you there guys.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information