1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Italian Stallion

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by West Cork Paul, Jan 21, 2019.

1. whatever happened to IS? He was a crude fecker but I liked him and I can’t believe someone upset his sensibilities and he asked to be deleted off this planet. I miss his posts with their weird prose and line breaks. :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Not another.

3. pfft. another one bites the dust. Why are folks so ...sensitive?

4. A visit to a certain GS forum would remind all just how good this one is!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Well, he’s not posted for weeks, and he was prolific,and you can’t find him when you search for members.

I can’t believe he got upset. He’d laugh at himself. He was crude and sexist got a few face palms from some members but he never really upset someone, unlike others. Strange.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BMW GS? I can’t believe them folks are obnoxious

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Well, he doesn't appear if searching...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. When you search him, it just says guest, so definitely gone, could have been one of the other two the other week.
    Steve

9. :( What is going on?

10. I know @Ducbird gave him a few face palms but that lovely, wonderful, smart, intelligent, person wasn’t shepherding the cats until today and IS disappeared a while back.

11. Yep, that’s his first post but you won’t find any after that

12. He wasn't even a snowflake :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Deffo not

14. The point I'm making is it says guest in his profile .
    Steve

15. I can’t even find his profile, but I think he was always a guest never a subscriber.

16. Against you profile when you first join it says new member, then member then I think senior member then elite member.

#17 Birdie, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  17. He was into MX, so he was dead on.

Probably got pissed off with the forum and moved on.

18. Doubt it, he loved us :heart_eyes:

19. But only if you subscribe, I think

Do Not Sell My Personal Information