1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Italoshop.de Beware!!!!

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by Steve821, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Gents

Just a word to the wise about this company.
    5 weeks ago I ordered 3 carbon panels for my P/P to be delivered to a friend of mine in Malaysia where I work.
    After a week they finally ship and also said they cancelled one part from the order but not which one, I had paid for 3 day delivery which took a lot longer so 2 weeks later after the parcel is held by customs they tell me they need to see an invoice. I ask for a revised invoice to reflect only 2 parts being sent, It arrived and still no give with customs. According to them no packing note or invoice were attached to the outside of the parcel.
    They then ask me for bank statements and proof of payment which I will not give as i paid for 3 items not 2.
    Yesterday 5 weeks later the parcel is returned to sender.
    I inform Italoshop of this and they have said no refund and I will copy and paste the next part, Their reason for this.
    Quote.

I think this problem comes because you like to give a lot of pressure to other people and god don,t like that.god also don,t like impatient people. That's the real reason why your friend did not get the package. He has to be patient and calm down.

Anyway I will consult a lawyer and see who I have to sue. Italoshop or God.

I have the e-mails to prove all of this but no Carbon for my Christmas present.

Regards

Steve

2. But if God is not on your side, is it wise to continue your fruitless quest :Wideyed: let me think....

yip, feck em :punch::punch::punch::punch::punch:

3. Was it a credit card payment?

4. No sadly not. It was a bank transfer.

5. Never ever ever :Finger: you know the rest...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes I know. Never trust a German..

7. Below are the actual e-mails from Italoshop.de.

2 things. Never pay by bank transfer as you cannot do anything once they have the money.
    And never ever buy from this robbing B@#%tard. If anyone is on any other bike forums please share this far and wide.
    Nobody should be ripped off and cheated by people online so best beware of Italoshop.de
    This is not the first time he has done this I have since found out.

Hello S,
    sad to hear that, but we added 3 invoices outside on the package.
    We are exporting since 25 years, we know what to do. Also we ship daily to all Asian countries
    and we have more customers in Malaysia and they all receipt our packages.
    I think as the value of the package was over 400 Euro your friend in Malaysia had to fill special forms and to
    register as importer.
    I don`t refund anything. Once we get the package I have to pay for the back shipment to the carrier, it is not for free.
    I will let you know, when the package arrive here and you can give me another delivery address in UK or Thailand or anywhere,
    but not again in Malaysia.
    If you think I am wrong you should consult a lawyer and bring the case to the court, but we did nothing wrong.
    I think the problems come because you like to give a lot of pressure to other people and god don`t like that, god also don`t like
    impatient people. That`s the real reason why your friend didn`t get the package, he has to learn to be patient and calm down.
    Merry christmas in advance
    Artur

Hello,
    your order can`t be acted under EU or german law because you are located outside the EU. After given the package
    to the carrier we are not responsible for it any more. 3 invoices have been on the package in the usual plastic bag
    and we sent you also a copy of the invoice.
    You are a liar, you don`t tell us the real reason why your friend couldn`t get the package, but we know he has to fill
    Several forms as the parts have been more than 400 Euro. Your friend visit the customs office again and tell them to
    return the package. Once we get the package back we talk again. If we don`t get the package back you get nothing.
    You have to respect the international law, the world community don`t make special law for you because you are Stephen Giles.
    Customer Care

8. So have they received the package back yet?

9. I don,t know.The parcel was never released from custom in Malaysia. They told my friends wife that no invoices were on the parcel so they wanted proof of payment which would have been 320 euro higher than the value as they cancelled one of the parts.
    They would not accept the invoice which vendor e-mailed to me they wanted bank statements which i would not release.
    So at the minute i am thinking of filing a law suit as the patcel was never delivered.

10. Sounds like as the invoice and articles included where different you might have grounds to push that it wouldn't have been allowed entry. I live in Germany and have used this dealer before without issue.
    But his responses seem to emulate a 'crack smoking stripper' and not a business owner...

11. I copied and pasted the last 2 e-mails so it what he sent.
    If it wasn't for the money I would be laughing at the first one.
    I'm waiting for a friend of mine in Germany who is seeking advice as to whether I can sue him and if it will be worth it.
    We have a saying, What goes around comes around! Karma can be a bitch.

Steve

• Like Like x 1
  12. Good new travels fast, bad news travels faster ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've just had a look at his site. He's not cheap, is he? :Wideyed:

Italo-Shop Neuss

14. Maybe he has to fund a lot of lawsuits?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Hello, I am the Export sales Manager from Italo-Shop Neuss Germany. Steve did not tell the whole story. He ordered 3 parts and canceled 1 part a few day later. For this part we refund the money straight on his bank account. I can upload a bank confirmation for it. The other 2 parts arrived in Malaysia. His friends wife went to the customs to pick up the package. As the worth of the package was more than 400 Euro, she had to Register at the customs and to fill forms. We have some more customers in Malaysia and until now all got their packages, except this woman. I told Steve we refund his payment once we get the package back, but the package didn`t come back to Germany. So why we should refund his Money, maybe the woman got the package? I don`t know. I am a friendly person and I do all to satisfy our customers. I talked a Little bad in my emails to Steve, because he nerved me already 2 days after he placed his order with several email, if we had shipped, when he will get the tracking number. He is not a really Patient person. Steve was located in Thailand when he ordered, he gave us a Thai home adress. So why he order for a friend in Malaysia?? We don`t had any lawsuits the last 20 years, not one. Have a nice day. Artur

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Don't blame the dog...oh...wait....

17. Artur you are not a friendly person mate, export manager's who write customers e mails like that should be sacked and probably locked up, but hey I bet your bosses are real happy with your world wide exposure, excellent advert for their company, competitors will love it too!

18. I'm with Arthur Steve sounds like a pain in the ass.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. And Artur doesn't like a pain in his ass....

20. I think we should give consideration to the fact that Arturs first language is not english , We do not generally refund until they are returned unless obviously faulty so a replacement is sent out asap.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information