1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Here !

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by Steve Paxman, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Arrived today, all taxed and insured. Waiting for my first ride as working at the moment. Great stable mate for the Rex.
    PS: check out the bin.

20210304_143209.jpg

• Like Like x 15
  2. Loving the bin :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. The bikes are ok :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  4. The answer to life, the universe & everything...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Welcome to the Super Sport club, they’re great bikes, I luuurve mine

6. Like the Kwak too. My mate has a Z900RS in those colours.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. I had forgotten how noisy these are engines were compared to an inline 4. Having ridden Jap bikes for many years since my last Ducati. Is it normal to hear the valves chatter when riding ?

8. Oh hell yeah! That & the bag of spanner’s clutch noises

• Like Like x 2
  9. Phew ! My ZRX is smooth as silk, if it made half the noise the 939 makes it would be in the bin :joy: Mind you I am impressed with how responsive it is. Certainly quick enough off the mark when prodded.

• Like Like x 1
  10. No42 bin. Mine have names. Boris and Matt, both full of day to day crap. Boris has been found outside many local doors. Matt is the recycle bin ideal for empty see though items, green as grass. Name your bin :)
    Nice bikes by the way. Off for my regular shock treatment now.

11. It’s all part of the charm. When I first got mine I was almost riding with my ear down on the engine listening to the noise, it grows on you, honest. Im sure you’re going to love the bike.

My bins names are, whereavya, owya and Whatya (bin doing)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I had also forgotten about the 'Ducati disease' accessories ! New jacket, tail tidy, bar risers, exhaust, crash bungs :joy: Gonna be in trouble when the missus see's the statement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Which Jacket?

14. Nothing expensive, running out of money. Just bought a Knock off, surprisingly well made and good fit though.

Dicatii.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nice bike that! happy riding, and yes, I've been riding with ear plugs now for years, in part because it hides the engine rattles!

• Like Like x 1
  16. The engine rattles are the best bit :D

17. Yeah I know what you mean about running out of money, I bought a knock off jacket too, it’s well made with armour so I’m ok with that

18. Hi all, there are a few fasteners/bolts etc on the bike that are looking a bit tired and I would like to replace them. The nut/collars on the rear wheel spindle are not in great nick also. Is there a one stop shop that i can get this stuff from other than a Ducati main dealer ? Cheers

19. Probolt or Racebolt website should have a good choice

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Fitted some bar risers from Conquest racing today and they make a great difference. Much better for the more portly among us or those with back issues. Very easy fit, mind you without instructions I cannot figure out what the long Black screw and cylindrical Black spacer are for. seem to be fine without it although it was in the blister pack. Not cheap at £85 but I don't know anyone who can make them and its small price for miles of comfort. 35mm I believe.

20210312_164642.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information