1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Home......

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Wayne58, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Just got back as left a little later than planned to avoid the rain. Really sorry @El Toro :eek:

Anyhoo, all went well, just gonna fit the tail tidy and exhaust hanger now, not much else to do really.
    Verdict so far....Only running in and not broke 6k, but that motor is a torque monster. :D

Will post up some better pics when I lose that fuggin ugly tail and those ridiculous rear pegs.

PS, if anyone needs spares like discs, exhaust, mudguard, triple clamp etc etc, all the stuff I had replaced, just drop me a line as it will all end up on flea bay otherwise.

IMAG0271.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

#1 Wayne58, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 11
  2. Nice one Wayne, looks awesome mate, make sure you stick around on the forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great looker and in senna grey as well. Bonus!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Will do mate, never burn ya bridges eh Nige, might be back on an Italian steed one day :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks mate, had to keep a bit of Ducati colour to avoid the wrath of hell's teeth :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Due for a change myself.... got me thinking

7. Post up a couple more pics would ya?

• Like Like x 1
  8. As soon as the ugly tail is off mate, I'll be all over it. :upyeah:

9. :mad::mad::mad:

;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 58,,,i thought you were going for the other colour:Dvery nice have fun:upyeah:

11. The votes were 15 each, so I asked my Son, as he's hip and cool, he said orange all day long dad......

• Like Like x 1
  12. smart kid:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. He’s obviously a nut job

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. He's stood here having a beer with me and said "Ignore him dad, these old folk won't understand" Don't shoot the messenger ET, just quoting what the boy said :joy:o_O

15. He must take after his dad

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. He is indeed a chip of the old block, what a great bloke he must be.....o_O

17. Wtf do you know? You’ve had a brain fart and bought an orange plastic bike :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Nice :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Thanks mate, love it so far. Motorways are not it's favourite place, but I can use the big ZZR for all that malarky, but for anything other than motorways, its got a weapon of an engine, very tractable, very easy to ride, and the torque on tap is pretty special. Actually makes the Multi feel flat (and before you say anything ET, I love the Multi's they are truly great bikes, but this motor is on another level o_O)

• Like Like x 1
  20. I expected that but thought I'd leave you to your own conclusions ;)

Give it time to loosen up a tad and make sure you get the suspension setup, mine used to squat at the rear under torque quite a bit which lightens the front even when you don't want the wheelies. When you stop that happening and wind it on its fucking hilarious how fast you drive forward

Oh, and I also moved the bars to the front position....but we're all different

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information