1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J&s Nottingham

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by luken, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Hi everyone, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't figure out where would be a better place.

These days everyone loves a good rant, me included, but on this occasion I'd like to say something positive!

I would just like to say how impressed I am by J&S Accessories in Nottingham. Having had issues with a helmet that I bought from a J&S store on the other side of the country, the team at Nottingham were fantastic. After initially trying to repair the problem, it soon became apparent that I had a dud, and that a repair just wasn’t going to cut it. The team then ensured that I wasn’t out of pocket, by providing me with my money back, and honouring the money that I had spent on accessories for the dud helmet, along with the replacement parts I had bought in an attempt to repair it. Throughout this process the team were polite, professional, and generally top blocks (and lady)! Even when I was feeling particularly glum and frustrated with the dud helmet, the team were patient and were always trying their best to sort the problem out. We’ve all encountered bad service, rude staff and general jobsworths who are unwilling to help, especially once they’ve got your money. You will not find any of this at J&S Nottingham. I for one will not hesitate to go back there, and despite it being a good 40 minutes away, with other stores closer, J&S Nottingham is now definitely my bike shop of choice. To all the staff, thank you very much for your help, and I’m sure it won’t be long before I’m back!

Oh and no I'm not on the payroll, just a very happy customer!

• Like Like x 5
  2. I agree with this.
    I've used them a couple of times recently. Very polite and approachable staff, not too pushy. They just leave you to get on with looking at stuff and when you need help with anything they are straight on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rarely has the problem with J&S been the staff, it’s usually the junk and shite the staff are required to sell. Nice to hear a positive story for a change :upyeah: Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information