1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J&s Panigale Embarrassment

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by panigale66, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Go on then who binned it outside J&S Oakmere last Sunday giving it big balls out of the car park written off bike and a broken ankle

#1 panigale66, Oct 3, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Opps, wasnt me by the way.

3. Whoever it was isn't going to admit to that, surely ? :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Was it you ? :confused: Is this a double-bluff ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. lol no mate hyperstrada these days

6. This is sooooo common. Watched a guy on a Pani nearly highside out of OYB Aylesbury a few years back.
    Had my Pani tyres changed recently and fitter told me about guy they’d just done tyres on highside his bike 10 yards out it the shop. Was told to go easy as JUST had new tyres fitted. So he canned it and flipped it right in front of them:astonished:

7. I used to work for J and S in Newbury and the amount of people who nearly stacked it pulling out was incredible, they used to think we were stood watching them because they were cool, it was in fact because we wanted to capture the moment and laugh!

• Funny Funny x 6
  8. :D Was there the guy was a prat !

9. Was it you :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. No !

I did it on a 1098 :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. If it's anything like my local J&S, none of the staff will have noticed they'll all have been too busy clumsily flirting with the one fit girl who works there to pay attention to a mere customer.

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Not the Eltham branch by any chance, is it? I ended up trying on what I needed to, waited around for someone to show they were remotely interested in taking my money, got bored and left

13. Sorry to go from the thread but does anybody know the procedure of trying helmets in j&s these days with covid19 ? Really need a new lid

14. They supply you with a disposable hair net so you can try them on

• Like Like x 1
  15. Do you have to hold your breath

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Nah they have snorkels if you are worried about infecting anyone. You just have to hope the last guy who tried it on before you used the snorkel too (and washed it afterwards).

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. St Albans. And because none of the clothing is on the correct racks by type or size, you can't even help yourself like you did as it's basically like a motorbike themed jumble sale (perhaps that is what J&S stands for?). And even if you were lucky enough to find what you want, the only chance of there being someone manning (or personing) the till will be if the girl is behind the counter as the guys seem to follow her around like duckilings.

Plus, the last time I went in there a few weeks ago to buy to buy tyre warmers after I realised I had left mine at the last track day I did, the guy I asked didn't seem to know what I was talking about. Needless to say, eventually he tentatively ventured that they "could order some in", which kind of defeats the object of me trying to support a real world retailer rather than eBaying.

#17 Zhed46, Oct 5, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I binned my ZXR 750 Outside my uncle's motorbike shop many, many moons ago. I had cut slicks on it and the drop in temperature ( I used to ride all year round when I was a lad) going into Winter caught me out. First I knew of it was watching the back end of the bike overtaking the front.
    I didnt half feel like a prat as I even used to ride my motorbike in the snow without binning it!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information