1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jamie Oliver

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by hyperdildo, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Just been reading about how many people, staff and businesses Jamie Oliver has fucked over.
    His food was shit he’s an annoying cunt and I hope the employees that he’s shafted and creditors take the fat tongued bell end to the cleaners and get some reconciliation.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Agree with the prognosis (I don't think he's a wrong 'un just incompetent) I don't hold out much hope for those that have been shafted though

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It’s disgusting that a little wanker weasel like him and the rest of his micro celebrity dickhead bellend fraternity of cock monkey tv chefs get away with stuff like this.
    I do hope the creditors and employees that the little shit has shafted get what they are owed.
    Every time he appears on tv they should pay the little wankers pay packets to the staff that are owed £380000
    Anyone who’s ever been in business for themselves will know how much it hurts when cunts like him fleece people. his sandwiches at shell petrol stations are even shit. I’d rather drink antifreeze

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. He would get some public support if he'd bankrupted himself in an effort to pay those that lost out - that's not going to happen.....
    I went to one of his restaurants once, thought it was shit and didn't go back before it closed down - wasn't surprised when it went belly up really and I believe he has laid the blame at a relatives door (wasn't my fault guv, honest).
    I have to agree with your sentiments on the twat after all - jumped up burger flippers the lot of 'em :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. It angers me a lot when shit like him still has 100 million in the bank but won’t pay the staff the 300000 he owes them.
    a lot of them will have been on a shitty minimum wage as well just trying to survive.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. There's a long list of his kind unfortunately

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yet there is a few on here that will be saying good on ya you liver tongued cvnt for shafting the minnions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. According to the FT he paid the unpaid wages;

When the chain went into administration, Jamie Oliver Holdings — the company that oversees Mr Oliver’s TV shows and cookery books — paid £1.1m to cover unpaid salaries, the report said. The same amount has been paid to KPMG in fees.

• Useful Useful x 2
  9. Is that not 'gammon' tongued? :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Not me mate I think opportunists like him are first class pond life!!
    I had a fleet company take me for 120k a few years back. It fucking hurts! I made it my personal mission to ruin the man that did it to me. It cost me 24 k in court I didn’t win any money back just did it for the principal of it but i fucked that blokes life up good and proper as he lost everything. The cunt!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Still not all of em. Probably just his buddies and the loveys from the film crew.
    And I just think he’s a cunt lol

12. Did I mention I think his food is shit and that he’s a massive annoying bellend who’s tongue is to big for his mouth that looks like a torn wellington boot

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. My parents used to have a catering butchers near Blackpool...hotels and restaurants going bust was a nightmare. I used to go debt collecting and more than once cleared out a kitchen of anything worth taking while there were customers in the restaurant.

Some of them couldn't help it...the town was dying on it's arse and they were casualties - but some were twats and made a living from busting out places.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Britain should have debtors prisons like the us of a has

15. Easier to become a Street fighting man. Hang the rich...........

• Like Like x 1
  16. Haha, what are your thoughts on Gordon Ramsey?

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. One of the companies he’s shafted here in Oxfordshire belongs to a customer of mine and the director hates him with a passion.

18. Cuuuuuuuuuunt

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. bag of skin.........

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Also having the misfortune as I have to be in the same place as Jamie Oliver at the kirtlington polo club charity do I can confirm that he is the exact same annoying prick that he portrays on the tv so well.

• Useful Useful x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information