1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jem Speed Shop

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by shakeys dad, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Just wondered if anyone has das dealings with jem speed shop
    I recently bought an 1198 which has starting problems so it's going back and I've seen a white one advertised at jem.

2. I bought my 998S from them and have nowt but good words for Jem. Others haven’t. As with all second hand sales places, they can be hit or miss. I’m back home from Spain this week and could pop down at the weekend if you wanted a second opinion on one of their bikes.

• Like Like x 3
  3. That would be useful and very kind of you, thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wouldn’t touch them with a shitty stick! I bought an 1198SP from them which they then sold to somebody else the day after! Got no apology or explanation, all I could hear was laughing in the background (must have been on loud speaker) whilst I was airing my discontent. They have some nice bikes but where they source them from is questionable, so doing your homework before buying is vital. As above very much hit or miss as is the after sales service if you have a problem. Read the reviews, some are quite amusing. Apparently if you just want a day out looking at bikes, a good feed, a tattoo and your mop trimming then they’re bang on. Problems seem to start when you buy a bike and get even worse if you have a problem. My advice is tiptoe with caution.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've heard mixed reviews mate. Best bet in this day and age is to just buy as new as possible and try and get manufacture warranty.
    Saying that they do get some naughty stock in that can catch people out if their feeling a bit loose with the old bank card.

6. There a shower of tossers, If you really want a bike they have go take a very good look at it before hand, Don't listen to anything they tell you as they will say anything to get a sale, Worst dealer ive ever bought from

7. I bought burger and chips from them when I visited. :yum I had no reason to take it back as it was very tasty, but it was expensive. :worried:

Not very useful, I know. :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Who bought the 1198SP off them that ended up being dodgy on mileage if memory serves me right - can't find the thread now o_O

9. Less than 2k miles

Screenshot_20200104_194714_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. From Here onwards? :thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Bought a 1299s of them bk in 2017 bike was fine other than they said they will service the bike b4 it gets delivered to me bike turned up service light not been reset and brake and clutch fluid still dirty as fuck other than that all way good

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Is it me or has this got ex tri ops written all over it lol

Screenshot_20200109_192245_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information