1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerez Motogp # Spoiler#

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Jul 17, 2020.

• Like Like x 2
  1. I have a meeting until 1230, then again 1400-1500 so will be trying to catch some this afternoon in between emails off the sofa

2. Anyone else looked at moto gp times compared to moto 3? And Jerez has some straights you would think moto gp would pull a reasonable gap just shows how cornerspeed and braking v bhp work ..probably wrote wrong but I kind of know what I mean

3. It’s amazing how close m3 times are to M2!

4. I'd put up a spoiler warning..

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. There is already a spoiler tagged thread for this. I would suggest a merge but god forbid I get accused of being one of that lot trying to be a pseudo-mod....

No scooter in sight ;)

6. @El Toro @Ducbird Merge?

I'll do it, I'm not scared.....please don't hate me.

7. More than already?
    There was me looking for PerryL grid position at first glance, I clocked Rossi's name and twigged it wasn't a trackway timing sheet.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. There you go trying to deflect whilst being a pseudo-mod...again;)

9. Great race from McPhee ........ right up to the last corner :(

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. That was a bit of a shame. Good race up til then.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Shame for Mcphee but i'm also a Suzuki fan(roll on next weekend!!):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. No idea what you are on about.

But then I have no idea what I’m on about half the time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Amazing lap times from Moto3. Jerez gives an example of corner speed being key.

Low 50’s is big boy track dayer on his thou. I think pole got a 44.5 :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I enjoyed that race but not the one before with those electric ones.

15. The scary thing about the Moto Electric bikes is the weight, the thought of someone being hit by one of those things is not something i want to see 260KG!

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Especially up the backside.:dizzy: ouch..

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Wow,what a fantastic save by that man again,he's just on a different page from everybody else.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information