1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerez Nl 9/10/11 Oct

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nelson, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Any of you trollops going?
    @comesunt do I recall you're going to be there?

2. Jerez is a fantastic circuit but we’ll be at Cartagena with BBS. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Good chance we will be there, hoping to be staying at tarifa so a little run up to Jerez would be cool, got a job in Cadiz on the 11th so every chance, be in a big silver van so my lap times could be quicker than my last visit on t fireblade in 2003.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll be there. A group of five of us.
    Arriving quite early on Monday.
    See you in the bar :)
    Bob

• Like Like x 1
  5. Which bar? Just wondering if we get up on Monday or not

6. Think we'll be at the hotel about 8.00pm....:beer:

7. group of 5 of us going. Two of us arriving at midday; so it could get messy... been a while since I went to Jerez; so can’t remember best drinking establishments to go to. I’ll have a loud shirt on; it’s become a bit of a tradition...

• Like Like x 1
  8. What garage you in Bob?
    I'm in 9

9. Garage 2. I had a look for you today. You on the 899? I’m on a yellow 959 in inters; but expecting to get dropped down a group tomorrow

10. This is me.
    I'll look you up.
    IMG_0465.JPG

11. how many are there looks like you have a load of room..

12. Agreed the garages were rammed both times I've been. How are you getting on with the track @Nelson?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fek me! You could have a game of 5 a side in there.... with the bikes set! Never seen that before :astonished:

14. Gutted never got there bloody work cock up, ended up in Cadiz today so near but so far, hope you all enjoyed the circuit

• Like Like x 1
  15. It filled up!
    Groups are pretty small though.

16. First day was hard, I'm really slow to learn a new track, also a bit tricky gearing wise, probably benefit from a smaller rear cog. Second day has been fabulous! Very fast and flowing! Needs resurfacing in places. I'll have to put them on to the contractor that did Silverstone:)

• Like Like x 1
  17. All done.
    Great track and well run by NL. 8 x 20 min sessions a day. 3 lost due to rain and one lost on day one due to an R1 owner not tightening his sump plug!
    IMG_0478.JPG IMG_0486.JPG

#17 Nelson, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  18. They’re resurfacing it the end of this month apparently, and I’m there 17th November
    Not been there before, so can’t wait

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tracksense? Supposed to be a really good gig. Sells out quicker than a Stones concert. Enjoy :):upyeah:

I'm off to Almeria with them in a couple of weeks, can't wait for that either :grinning:

20. Loved it. Day two was excellent. Bring it on for more next year. Might go and watch the Moto GP there next year. :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information