1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joshua Or Ruiz To Win In Saudi Tonight?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Dec 7, 2019.

?
  1. Joshua

55.6%
  2. Ruiz

44.4%
  1. Tonights the night!

Joshua either regains the three world titles lost to restart his career or will probably retire. Lighter than ever before at 16st 9lbs -lightest in 5 years- Joshua looks a very different boxer.

Ruiz either continues his stunning sucess and proves that he is the real deal, by putting Joshua out of the game, or is forever remembered as just a one time lucky winner. Fatter than before at 20st 3lbs. He has not been heavier for a fight in more than 10 years.

Bookies have Joshua at 4-9 favourite, Ruiz is around a 2-1 underdog.

Who do you think will win?

2. The promoters

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. I hope Ruiz spanks him again. And I think he might. Joshua’s carrying a lot of pressure into this fight. If he loses this he can kiss goodbye to the big time.
    Ruiz is carrying the pride of Mexico in there with him. Unlike team AJ who couldn’t care less about anything other than the cash and sponsorship deals...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. According to Freddie Roach, Ruiz fights best heavy.
    AJ will obviously try and keep it a jab fest. Boring points win. He’ll be very wary of wading in again.
    Ruiz will be the more relaxed of the two and likely let his shots go. I’ve a feeling he’ll do him again.

5. With 3st difference Ruiz will simply hold on and grind him down if he can.

6. Nah, Ruiz punches hard from the waist. And for a fat bugger he’s got good movement.

7. I'm nervous. I prefer Ruiz as a bloke but as an English an obviously I'm cheering for Josh. I'm not sure though.
    Buzzing Dylan got his drug test cleared and is fighting as well.

8. I've never rated AJ...he's like Bruno - ok going forward but can't box out of a situation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. AJ’s always been a bit wooden in his movement. Wouldn’t like a bat round the earhole from him though.... :confounded::zzz:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Reminds me a lot of the Lewis -Rahman fights, we will soon see!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Full 12 and waiting for the decision....

12. Wasnt pretty, but the strategy worked, fair play to AJ

13. ...unanimous decisions for the Brit :upyeah:

14. As predicted. Jab fest... shite fight. Josh Parker 2.0

15. Did Josh do it then??

16. Yup.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Think we’ve seen AJ reach his limit. Wilder would spark him and Fury would run rings round him.
    But the boy’s done good, gazillions in the bank and still in one piece.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. did you see the fight ??
    AJ was boxing
    it was a boxing match
    AJ was far superior
    bouncing around like a middle weight

19. Did you read my Josh Parker 2.0 comment? Or did you not see that fight?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information