1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Going Out - Maybe Some Time

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Misterpink, Aug 4, 2019.

1. 297E9CDA-AE7F-4FEE-9DEA-C57BEEB94AA5.jpeg finally.... it’s been a tough year, we all have them - but I am off solo. Jumped on board a ferry to France with my mutley and we are going exploring... wish me luck

• Like Like x 28
  2. Good luck :):upyeah:

3. Good luck - I'm jealous! :)

4. Lucky chap & fairplay to you :upyeah:

5. Be lucky Explorer!

6. Fab and have a bloody good time :)

7. Ooh good, I can see a story coming on. Have fun and tell us more.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Have fun!

9. Your travel log must include plenty of photo's and witty observations, and be updated on a daily basis, if you need help ask @chizel

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  10. Have a great ride...you will for sure. France has some amazing roads and is seriously motorcycle friendly. If you get as far down as the Var (83) give me a shout, happy to organise a day tour..
    Grant

• Like Like x 2
  11. Enjoy,good luck

12. Can’t wait for the next instalment :upyeah: Have a great trip.

13. Enjoy what awaits you

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I’ll be in that region from the 15th - staying in cotignac

• Like Like x 1
  15. Terrific for you,
    I'm genuinely envious, having been away with a few other Mutli acolytes back in June this year and hankering to get on and ride that way again.
    Have a great time and no doubt you will be trying several of the Cols that must be done, i.e. Tourmalet, D'Aspin, Aubisque, D'Iseran, etc.
    Take care.

Rgds
    TonyMN

16. Think I messed up big time not taking you up on your kind offer. my mate done the area you mentioned a few weeks back and hasn't stopped raving about it!

17. Slow old boat...

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information