1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Got Back From Bologna

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by bigredduke, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Factory tour and museum visit and plenty of time to walk around Bologna. Brilliant!
    Here is where we stayed: https://www.booking.com/hotel/it/app...s=1&#hotelTmpl

Excellent, modern, well-equipped apartments which will each accommodate 4 people comfortably, 10 minutes by Taxi from the airport (13 Euros), 20 minutes walk to the Ducati factory & 7 minutes by train (1 stop) into Bologna (1.3 Euro). Borgo Panigale train station is a couple of minutes walk from the apartment. There is a new Lidl supermarket across the road from the apartment, about 7 or 8 minutes on foot. The apartments are behind an electrically operated gate so felt very secure and great for parking bikes out of sight. Cost 170 Euros per apartment for 3 nights. Bologna is a lovely, interesting city and very walkable. Highly recommended! We flew Ryanair from Manchester, flights were about £60 return each, just over 2 hours flight time.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. brilliant.....every Ducati rider on the planet should take the pilgrimage:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. I'm going in September .. .Its part of the Alp bike tour I'm going on. Can't wait and I'm taking my biggest shoplifting coat with me lol

4. You will need a big coat to hide a bike.

Been several times after all it would be rude when in italy not to, its also worth going to ferrari.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Our first visit was to misano about 16 years ago. Flew belfast/ Stansted return for one pound and stansted / bologna return for one pound and fifty pence. Last time it was about eight hundred for my wife sun and myself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Done it twice, flew Leeds/Bradford-Treviso quite cheaply for holiday in Venice. One day I took the train from Venice to Bologna for a day trip.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information