1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just ordered a new Diavel red/ corse stripe

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Red stripe, May 13, 2013.

1. Hi,

I have just ordered a new Diavel red. First bike that is not a sportsbike, and also first Ducati and can't wait to pick it up on 24th May.

I was wondering if anybody had a spare set of black air intake covers to replace the silver ones they were will to sell??

Cheers

Ben

2. Great choice Ben :upyeah:

3. There was a cool Diavel being used by the officers of the law Sunday at Friday thorpe :biggrin: should be easy to hear that chasing ya

4. Cheers!

Has anyone had any issues, or done any modification they recommend.

As I mentioned in my post I would like to get the silver intake covers changed for black ones.

It's me, I recently saw a red carbon, donning police colours and an officer at Thruxton for the British superbike round. The Diavel must be highly rated for the police to be riding them.

5. The only issue I have is that I can't afford one. If I could, I would fit very ver very loud pipes to them and then enhance the acceleration and handling by losing the princely sum of three stone :)

Sir, I envy you and applaud you at the same time - and irrespective I still need to shift three stone! :upyeah:

6. Only issue I've had Ben is a sticky thermostat. For the first 650 k's no problem then it happened every ride after (13 Dark).
    The dealer fixed it at the first service (1k) and haven't had the problem since.
    As far as mods go I'm trying to decide which exhaust to go with and also maybe bar end mirrors.
    Just bought home a touring seat for the longer runs , so will see how that goes in the coming weeks.

Hope you enjoy the new toy mate, I love mine :upyeah: .

7. I've just bought one of these!
    Picking it up from Ducati Coventry on Wednesday.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information