1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Picked Up My Streetfighter V4s

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Matthew Mousa, Jul 17, 2020.

1. 20200717_111417.jpg

• Like Like x 28
  2. Awesome!

Looks epic dude!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks good matey :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice! How long is the list of 'add-on' bits you are planning on fitting to it?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Congratulations, what a beast!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Very tasty!!:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice ride, congratulations!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lovely. And thread moved.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lovely. Let us know your thoughts please.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m issuing a PCN as we speak... lovely bike, sure to be a real hoot.Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rad Guards would be #1 on my list

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. All the silver bits black and it would look a lot better and a tail tidy ...still nice though and stay safe

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Extended warranty no 1 on my list lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nice ,like them

• Like Like x 1
  15. I was given a Streetfighter S this morning to while away the 2 hours (I actually went out for 3 hours) my Multistrada was in for a post new engine run-in oil and filter and tightness check. Very pleasantly surprised after the press write ups, I thought it was hugely capable and engaging to ride. Of the things I could not adjust, the fact that the bike felt smaller than the 848SF meant my knee bend was way too much and for a man my size, the wing mirrors were useless, all I saw was my elbow armour :joy: The most odd sensation was at 30 and 40mph, I felt I could get off and walk faster, it just looked like the tarmac was passing so slowly. Klick through the gears and look down at the speedo and you are actually going really quite quickly. A really smooth engine, faultless QS/Blipper and just a joy to ride. Biggest issue on the ride, small petrol tank and it’s thirsty. I had to get fuel twice and ended up putting 15 quids worth in it and I’m sure I didn’t do more than 100 miles :D Enjoy your new bike :upyeah: Andy

• Like Like x 2

16. Thank you all, For the lovely comments,, in a nut shell,, its AMAZING..... i didnt want to go home,, its better than i expected by a country mile

i just got home after picking it up at 12 :D:D:D i went through the city,,, people were stopping to look at it,, one guy left his girlfriend walking away and stopped to stare at it o_Oo_O.. police bikers were nodding....

not negatives but just to point out what is my initial reaction as a regular rider not a (BIKE TESTER)

its not civilized like they said at low speed its very loud and just wants to go in most of central london 20/30mph i couldn't get out of 1st when i did i went to 2nd in (street mode) and thats how the bike should be,, it is not timid as they said you really feel all those horses i dare-not go to sport mode on brand new tyers... ,

The heat thing bike testers reviewers were saying it doesn't get hot at low speed,, it dose believe me more than the Japanese bikes/ bmw it roasted my legs today but the engine was showing ok temps and i didnt mind it one bit,, it was very hot today..

finally,,, its really really fast 0-60 60-100 happens before you can blink and the strange thing is you look at the reve counter and you are not even half way,,

as for mods,, i got a tank protector put on,, thats the only thing the dealer had,, you will definitely need a tail tidy i though i could live with the current tail but no, and a girl is a must

i never though i could enjoy a bike like i did this one makes you want to ride... its really really nice...
    thank you Ducati and welldone :upyeah:
    :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 5
  17. Congrats mate. That new bike feeling takes some beating! :)

• Like Like x 4
  18. Hi Andy,

i agree with absolutely everything you said,, i also, almost run out of petrol at one point o_O but i really understand why people have been raving about it for so long,,,,, it left me buzzeled as well .. and the mirrors :) i though it was just me!!!!

i just cant work out what is the best thing about it,, everything exceeded my expectation,,

Matt

• Like Like x 1
  19. You will be taking every excuse to go to the garage just to look at it now. :joy::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  20. test rider.jpg

• Like Like x 10
Do Not Sell My Personal Information