1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Popping Out To Italy..............back Soon

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Robarano, Sep 16, 2018.

1. IMG_6818.JPG
    Well, I'm starting a 2 week tour of Europe today, taking the scenic roads to Venice. :) It's pretty open ended and I've no real plans other than some sight seeing and a trip to the Ducati museum.

1st stop....Leicester today to hook up with friends, then the real start tomorrow morning. :upyeah:

But rejoice not, you lot aren't getting a 2 week holiday, I'm taking my tablet. :innocent:

• Like Like x 20
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Enjoy yourself and keep us updated.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tra. Don’t fall off.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. And lots of pics...chop chop...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just got back from a little trip to bologna, you will have a awesome time. Visited the ducati factory and museum, then spent a couple of days visiting the ferrari factories in modena and Marenello, lamborhini factory and pagani factory!! :)
    Enjoy yourselves and ride safe :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Have a good trip. If you have time and are looking for scenery, Bellagio on lake Como is a very nice stop, Its out of the way so not overun.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Interesting to see how the bike copes with long distance, high speed touring

Have a great time, sone,thing on the list for when I retire ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stay safe and look forward to the reports :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Are you sure you’re not going for a year with all that kit :thinkingface:
    Have fun :bucktooth:

10. Bon voyage.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Have fun, be safe and stay dry lol, ps hotel moresco in Venice is fab!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pit stop in fiss , Austria just before reshen pass into Italy ?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I change my undercrackers daily, stinky :)

14. Big undercrackers Rob :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hasta la vista Robbie.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Big empty undercrackers :bucktooth:

17. He takes more than me for a few days
    One bag will do me :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. The side panniers hold surprisingly little :( one side is for waterproofs etc. The other side has bike maintenance stuff and a chain. Bag on top has socks and pants. Tank bag for sundries. You sharp fill them :) :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. you'll be fine on the hyper. i had the SP and distance runs we brilliant and super comfortable. the only downside were the fuel stops, but i was averaging 120-130 miles on a tank just as the light came on. But I was riding steady and enjoying the scenery rather than riding hard and enjoying the roads

20. Is there room for the wife on there.... you could have said all the luggage was hers.. yours was just the tank bag...

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information