1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jy - Wtf!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JH_1986, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Jessica Yaniv, trans male to female... only doesn't bother with the procedure and just wears a dress, has numerous human rights cases against beauticians for booking brazillians and then taking them to court when they won't do it on account of her hairy balls.

At what point do human rights for trans, overcome human rights to not wax balls?

The court for human rights has issued an actual statement that she needs to start being more careful with her excessive cases against people, and also pointed out that it is unfair for her to start so many cases and drop any that form any kind of defence.

https://business.financialpost.com/...ibunals-can-undermine-those-they-should-serve

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Yaniv is a cancer in society. Truly harmful and enabled by the lunatic PC/SJW movement. People who oppose her on social media end up banned from platforms.

There is a story doing the rounds on Twitter that it is currently attempting to obtain permission to host a party for children where the under-12s are topless and no adults are allowed. I'd normally dismiss this as smearing/hyperbole but I have seen the sort of thing Yaniv posts on social media ... it is not out of character.

That this creature has gained any public traction whatsoever is more proof than we need that we are nearing the end of our civilisation.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Is this individual getting compensation by any chance...either direct from those she is bringing cases against or by the media paying for stories...

4. It is Canadian- who knows why it is doing anything.

5. ahem....
    DnFPVq8X4AEnH1y.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Shouldn't that be Zit?

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. The transcriptions of the human rights tribunals are hilarious...

"What body part did you want them to wax"?

"My vulva".

... says the dude with pillar and stones...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. If you start to wander down the "anyone can have periods" rabbit hole ... this sort of statement is commonplace.

We really are in the endgame here. Next stop, legal pedophilia ... then cannibalism.

9. Just waiting for the first lawsuit against a medical professional for "refusal to conduct a cervical smear test on a self-identified, pre-transition transwoman".

• Like Like x 1
  10. Posted before, many times, but what the hell....

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. I’d never heard of shim before, now I have, and seen a picture. :worried:

12. Oh I've seen all that. Absolute creep.

Anyway, I'm off to get my clit pierced and will sue anyone that says I can't.

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. [QUOTE="JH_1986, post: 1409593, Anyway, I'm off to get my clit pierced and will sue anyone that says I can't.[/QUOTE]

Way to go girl !

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Listen up, bigots.

My personal pronouns are "He, her, Thursday".

Get ready for a lawsuit.

15. WTF:eek:

• WTF WTF x 1
  16. “Im off to get my clit pearced”

That is funny, seriously funny! Best post ever. Only problem is the wife wants to know what i am laughing at

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Tell her it was someone lighting their farts on YouTube.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Indeed.

19. Indeed also.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information