1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki Ninja 300

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by camelfarmer, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Anyone had one of these little green monsters? The girlfriend is doing her test soon and it's her birthday next month. So if it all goes to plan I want to get her one. Waiting for Bristol Kawasaki to service this used one they have to test ride it as dealers don't offer a test ride service on this particular bike.

The choice was between this, the Yahama R3, and the Honda CBR250. She liked the Kawasaki the most.

Anyone got any experience with these?

Kawasaki NINJA 300 ABS 300cc

2. I know a LOT of people that have, and love them.

3. What about the KTM RC 390 ?

upload_2017-4-22_20-9-28.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Too tall for her. She's only 5'2.5"

5. Geez what a giant, my missus is only 5'1.5"

6. Does she ride?

7. No, she hates bikes, suits me tho', I get to do it on my own.

8. The Kawasaki isn't a bad machine at all, perfect first bike really.

Only problems I've seen with them is due to neglect.

9. Everything is built to a budget so id say factor in recoating shitty coatings and replacing all fixings under and round the bike with either stainless or ti....but thats just my OCD way though...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fire up the race bolt account! You're in Bristol.... There's a little 2 man outfit at the end of the feeder that sells stainless fittings. Nice bloke, got an mt03 so you can talk shite while he's counting out nuts bolts and washers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

11. Which end?

12. End of the feeder.... Other end to the Kwak centre... Over the bridge to the lights.... Take the left fork and half way along there (2nd left I think will take you into a trading estate) in there there's a company called "lockwell electrics' on the right as you go in.... Its to the left of that... You'll see his mt03 outside... Just a door and a counter but there's every manner of stainless fixings inside.... Nerds paradise.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information