1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Kawasaki Z900rs 2018

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Expat Jack, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gauging interest in my immaculate, fault free 2018 Kawasaki Z900rs “Jaffa” on an 18 plate.

2303 miles on it today – this may rise a bit as it is still in use. I have had the pleasure of owning this bike from new, first registered in July 2018. All paperwork and handbooks present.

Absolutely immaculate condition, not a mark on it. Always garaged, pampered and cared for. Full Kawasaki service history. Any inspection welcome.

Evotech tail tidy (standard tail included), OEM retro tank badges and OEM chrome grab rail (bungee hooks with reflectors included).

I have also got a Kawasaki low seat for the bike that will be sold separately for £200 once the bike has gone. First refusal to the new owner.

It’s a cracking bike, easy to ride, plenty of power, comfortable and very reliable. You can hustle it along or simply sit back and take it easy. Turns heads wherever you ride.

Looking to sell to buy a more track focused ride and to fund my other projects.

£8250 for forum members. Now on eBay
    http://ebay.us/uXQelQ?cmpnId=5338273189

PM me if interested.

IMG_2359.JPG IMG_2354.JPG IMG_2356.JPG IMG_2351.JPG IMG_2355.JPG IMG_2357.JPG IMG_2358.JPG IMG_2361.JPG

#1 Expat Jack, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
  2. I can vouch for the bike it's absouluty mint. :upyeah:

Glws mate

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Saw it a few weeks back at Aylesbury and rode a few miles behind/alongside it and can also confirm lt's 100% mint, great looking bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Just love that old style & colours vista with a modern twist.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. What she said.

GLWS :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Reduced and now on eBay.

7. Poor you with eBay . I’ve got some
    Stuff on there at the moment and my faith in humanity is receding like sand slipping through my fingers

8. Without wishing to tempt fate, I have almost always had good experiences. Fingers crossed for both of us!

• Like Like x 1
  9. There no hope for me mate! Save yourself and get out while you can with an ounce of sanity

10. Great bike R and GLWS:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. A well thought out advert & should get the phone ringing :upyeah:GLWS

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. I’m
    Gonna phone him
    Now and ask questions like does it go fast, does it do stoppies and how far can you wheelie it

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. It does go fast, so fast your eyes blurr so you cant read the speedo. I am a pussy and dont have the necessary strength to hold the brake on for a stoppie. I can confirm that it is adept at wheelies. I often wheel it out of the garage for example. Now, do you want it or not!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. The good news (for me) is that I dont need to sell her. So, I have the power ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Another bloody tyre kicker who needs them.;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. I did a stoppie once on my kx250 after I’d won an amca final at foxhills mx track, I fucked it up in front of a fair few people and crashed straight in to the commentary box and broke 3 ribs lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Deposit taken.....
    Shit, hope I’m doing the right thing.
    Don’t close yet, he might have had a few Saturday night drinks.
    Very mixed emotions on this sale, I love this bike.

18. Was it @chizel ,,,;)

19. No, he could write. ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. I bought a boat once on ebay whilst pissed. Had to go Chichester to pick it up lol It never saw water again

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information