1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki Zx7rr Advice

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by cookster, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Hi guys any Kawasaki fans out there?? I need some advice on a zx7rr??

Cheers

2. im looking at an ex race bike, but its been stood for 9 years indoors, its a good price but guessing its going to need a lot of work to get it back race ready.

3. It's got carbon Kevlar fairings and tank mate no road gear what so ever.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Said bike
    Resized_20180326_190839_8965.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  5. I could have had a new zero mile one about 5 years ago from Clive Padgett for £6k - just had a scratch on the frame. I think he still has it but not for sale now - Doh! :worried:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bungs! :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. everything is for sale at the right price on this planet;)

8. Not necessarily! :)

9. road version like this:thinkingface: f55-12-1506374140055.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Money Talks everytime:upyeah:

11. :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. picture:thinkingface:is this the scott Russell period

13. zx7rr1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Here it is with it's even rarer stablemate :eyes:

thumbnail.png

• Like Like x 5
  15. What a very young eightie's suzuki:thinkingface:remember i started riding in 1989/1990 so not sure about the early stuff

16. 1986 Homologation bike - they came 1st to 5th in the production TT that year, only 300 built in this colour (dry clutch too!) 1000 built in Yoshi Colours for the home market. Most were raced and wrecked so very rare now. Mines the only one I've seen pictures of with the original pipe which was bespoke to this particular model :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. ZXR750M1:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: one of my all time favourite bikes. I'm on the hunt for a ZXR750L as a renovation project. I was even thinking of doing the M1 team France colours.
    Nice collection by the way.:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information