1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keanu Reeves, His Story

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Keanu Reeves is a cool dude with his acting roles and involvement with motorcycles over the years.Here's his stuff etc and answering that question for another member, yes they do have the Matrix bike in their warehouse under lock & key.

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Seems like a top, top bloke

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. He is. He gave most of his Matrix earnings to the people who did the special effects. He's also done tons for charity (anonymously) and is an all-round good egg. It's a real shame that his wife died so young.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Love him!!

I found out about him a while ago, as Johnny Utah in the movie « Point Break ». He drives a 1970 Mustang. He’s a real gear head.

I also love his interpretation of Siddhartha in « Little Buddha ». Really super beautiful movie. With Chris Isaac (the singer).

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. I've not had the opportunity with those above movies so i'll look out for them perhaps on the channel TCM.:upyeah:

6. You're certainly going to get a good conversation from him if you ever meet him by what i'm hearing above in the video clip, what is it about Americans they come across so well speaking about all things in life.

7. I think he’s a bit exceptional tbh, met many Americans who don’t fit that bill. (& many other nationalities before our US friends get offended!)

8. He’s Canadian. Andy

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Oh that explains it then.:blush:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. If you only started with Point Break, do you even know about Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure? ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Everybody gets offended in life including me especially when i left my local dealer earlier today totally dejected and feeling like shite.......should i feel that way, i don't think so when i'm spending money, but that story's for another day.

12. He definitely has a distinct Californian vibe to him, if you ask me.

I don’t, but will check it out for sure, thanks!

13. Born in Beirut to a British mother and a Hawaiian father. Dragged around by his mum after divorce and subsequent remarriage but mostly grew up in Toronto. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Make sure you check out the sequel too "Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey".

15. Dealers eh, keep you hanging around for ages and then don’t have the gear!
    Have you thought of cooking your own?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. If anyone genuinely hasn’t seen the Bill & Teds, they are to say the least a bit of an acquired taste and not reflective of any other films he made. Just be aware of that and I suggest watching them drunk!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. I can't be bothered to cook again tonight, I'm waiting for the man.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Oh, I don't know - his acting was pretty much the same in "Bram Stoker's Dracula" and most of his other films until The Matrix.

19. Thanks Anthony, that's on the money and cheered me up no end.:):upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Twenty Six dollars ain’t goin to you score much!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information