1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keis Heated Glove Liners....any Good

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Vtwin4fun, May 18, 2022.

1. As above I'm thinking of investing in a pair of heated glove liners for a bit more warmth as my hands feel the cold more lately. I've read varying reviews on the keis liners but they seem to be reasonably priced and am thinking they would be a great addition to the Multi heated grips. The other added benefit would be they would make getting gloves on easier in damp conditions. I'm off to the TT soon so am planning for a bit of rain but hoping it won't.

2. I have some and I bought some one size larger Knox short gloves. As an aside the knox gloves are some of the best I have ever had.
    As for the keiss inners I found it has to be very cold before I need to swith them on

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have you tried silk gloves? Cheaper and work well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have used them - work great - can be too hot - you need 1 size smaller Keis gloves than you need from experience and 1 size larger outer gloves - or loose outergloves.

5. I've always used Gerbing gloves (https://gerbing.co.uk/) and found I only need them if temperatures get below 8c or so (an this is on the Raptor with no heated grips). Any higher and normal 3/4 season gloves I would have though would be fine - especially with heated grips as well.

One word of warning if you are powering them via a harness plugged into the bike it can be a right old faff routing the cables inside the jacket and especially when plugging in and putting the gloves on.

6. Cheers all much appreciated. I'll probably nick the power pack from the missus keis body warmer

Do Not Sell My Personal Information