1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kent Newbie

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Steve Paxman, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Hi, I used to have a multi 1000DS & a Yellow 900ssie, I was a member of the now defunct Ducatisti. Had some great ride outs from that forum and met friends I still have today. I am looking for a bike I always wanted a 900SSie Senna, if anyone can point me towards one I would be grateful. In the meantime I will trawl the site and relive some Ducati memories.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome and enjoy.

3. Hi

also from Kent :upyeah:

4. Keep an EYE on those nets as you'll never know what comes to the surface,Welcome on board.:upyeah:

#6 XH558, Feb 17, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2021

5. Welcome into our mad house Steve
    lots of ducati memories here
    Include pics of your bins just to keep me happy :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome along

7. I don't know if they have one, but Ducati in Lincoln (Italia) ALWAYS have rare stuff in and might have some contacts that can help you out if they don't currently have one.

8. Appreciated, I will take a look .:upyeah:

9. Welcome to the nuthouse, good luck with finding your AS 900SS.
    Kent member in Maidstone area.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome Kent newbie, my first Duc was a 900ssie, not the Senna, but despite it being the most uncomfortable bike I’ve ever ridden, I loved it. Good luck with the hunt!

11. I agree, I am not even sure I could ride it anymore. But feel the need to try :)

12. It was worth it!

B7863184-59A3-442E-9C23-D07F98F54BC2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1

13. You’re not a million miles from me currently (west malling/kings hill)

14. No only 40 or 25 minutes, depending on my mood :) my sister lives in Aylesford.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I’m moving to faversham soon.

we should organise a Kent ride out

16. When I get a Ducati sorted for sure at the moment my green ZRX would stand out :)

17. It’s okay. I’m on a gsxr at the moment.

the only red vehicle I’ve got is my van

Do Not Sell My Personal Information