1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Key Ring

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by evoarrow, Sep 29, 2016.

1. I finally bought one. I hunted many forums and the internet in general and finally settled on this key ring.
    s-l225.jpg

I must say, great value and the rubber is top quality, very bendy. The finish is matt rubber, in 2 shades of red. I was a little disappointed that the silver 'cap' doesn't open, it's not even metal. The black piece is also rubber, I thought this might have been leather, I really need to do more research. My bike is white, but the contrast works, it was a risk, but thankfully it looks fantastic on the bike or kitchen table, hanging from the dogs mouth or being thrown at me. The black part matches my rubber tyres.
    I didn't receive any instructions on how to get my Ducati key onto my Ducati key ring. The tools you will need are red wine and a screwdriver. Push the screwdriver into the silver ring and turn, this opens the ring thing and just stick the key on. The ring is nice and shiny, this matches, er um I don't think I have any shiny stuff on the bike. Ah well, one down side, not bad.

I am very happy with this fantastic kit. If you want one, search the internet. Thank you for reading my review.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. I have 2 of these key rings. :)

I agree, the lack of instructions is infuriating. :mad: I was on for hours trying to install my keys on to the device. :Bucktooth:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. 5* review there @evoarrow Thanks. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. thank you @Robarano, your key ring is also fantastic :upyeah:

5. Thanks @evoarrow

I am lucky that they match the red paint on 2 of my bikes. The bikes have the word "Ducati" written on the fuel cell, which matches the word "Ducati" on the key ring, it's a classy touch.

The black on the underside of the keyring also matches the black on my tyres, the same as yours. However, it also matches my carbon fibre accoutrements. :upyeah: I can 100% recommend these keyrings, and at a mere £8 each, it's a win-win all the way. :)

#5 Robarano, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. which one for my banana 748 then?

7. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. its a clash with the fuel tank innit

9. :( The banana doesn't have Ducati on it

10. He could just write "Banana" on the Ducati (and the banana of course) :Writing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. good idea

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. I was thinking that if I get a carbon key holder bracket surround thing, will my rubber key ring rub it away :Nailbiting:

13. yes it will silly

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Obviously, did you not use a rubber at school and see the effect it had when applied to the carbon based graphite of your pencil strokes? :Meh:

It will rub through your carbon key guard and straight through to the fuel tank and it's carbon based fuel in no time. :Nailbiting:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Is the weat
    Is the weather bad in the UK - that your all this bored??

Try cleaning the bike?

Watching TV?

Worse case talking to your wife....

But funny never the less...

• Like Like x 1
  16. image.jpeg can we make this a keyring thread?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. I have had this for about 3 years but due to lack of instruction been unable to remove the packaging. Probably requires factory special tools so will take it to my local dealership next visit. image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. Nice bit of leather!!!

IMG_2591.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. We could of course make it a key ring thread, but just look at that wooden surface, oak if I'm not mistaken?

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. I didn't realise the scale of mine when I clicked buy it now :mad: but it does light up :D

IMG_1760.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information