1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kia Stinger Gts - New Car Detail

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by rob lewis, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Full Chemical Decontamination. Vehicle was requested to be untouched by dealer prior to arriving with me. Clinical Safe wash and full chemical decontamination package. Full Gtechniq Interior Protection Package. Full panel wipe down with Spies Hecker 7010. Wearing 2 coats Gtechniq Liquid Crystal c2v3. Angelwax H2go glass sealant. Stupendous vehicle in the flesh!!

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. You certainly don't do things by halves !
    :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. does nothing for me ....sort of 848...

4. The head on picture looks like the face of a character from the animated film “Robots” :) Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Like the detail work the car not so much :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Thanks Buddy...it was a bloody big vehicle to complete in 9 hours!!!....but the end result looked stunning.....well i think so...lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. A bit too chintzy and shouty for my tastes. Very clean though, you must have used a new bucket, AND sponge :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. i may be wrong, but isnt there supposed to be a wheelie bin somewhere?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I was just about to yell where’s ya bin :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. my bin?

11. Nooooo :)

12. Shouty......define shouty, you must be referring to the 4 exhausts :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lovely finish on that there Rob

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. The grills, the ducts, the vents in the wings and the bonnet, the 4 exhausts, etc etc.... SHOUTY !!! :D
    Would prefer to be a bit more discreet in a 4 door family wagon (imo only), so in this league of car, would rather an M5 :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Agree M5 a little more understated ish! And of course it’s not a proper super car!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The Kia probably a lot more reasonable than an M5 when it comes to money though ??
    A friend of mine has a 2017 M5, the newer turbo model now the V10 has been dropped, and while it is not as you say Nige, a proper super car, it don't half bloody go !! As an everyday, do absolutely everything car, its quite hard to beat imo.

• Like Like x 1
  17. It'll be a lot of car for the money once the massive depreciation hit has taken place.. KIA does not do well on residuals. I wouldn't be surprised if it's <£18,000 at the auctions (BCA) after 2 years.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. I've bin here all the time :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I think getting a 7 warranty persuaded the customer to buy.....he has other ' toys ' which i need to perform my magic on....Lotus esprit and a nut and bolt restored Elan.....and 2 exiges....he's a bit of a nutter....a new customer to me and a thoroughly lovely chap!

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information