1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kings Motorcycle Fairings

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by JohnnySea, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Anyone had any experience with Kings Motorcycle Fairings? I'm looking to replace my OEM fairing with some relatively cheap aftermarket fairing for my track day road going 749 and was wondering if these are good quality or not?

I know I can get something cheaper online but am after something that's towards the higher end in terms of quality and fit.

2. The look the same as the cheap(er) plastic ebay items. I know some have bought and been happy with them.

3. Found these on eBay and was wondering if they are decent. They seem to be very honest in their description. I'm a little worried about ordering something all the way from China and having to return it if it's rubbish.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-Whit...283729?hash=item23d27d5211:g:ekoAAOSwC6Ra2eFW

4. I’ve had a very good experience with my replacement fairings from China. It was a while ago now but advert looked very similar. Just be wary that you might have to pay an additional £50 duty if it gets picked up at customs as mine did.

B63F93FB-71E9-47A0-A87E-AF847CD7FB04.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  5. That looks sensational. Thanks for the feedback.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information