1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Koji Paint Job....

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mary Hinge, Nov 7, 2020.

1. I’ve ummed and ah’d For ages on a paint job and finally settled on this. Spoke to Mike at Rage Design and I’m off over there on Tuesday for a chat.

@Dibble did laddo ever get his V2 back?? It might be a little inappropriate but that thread got me super interested in the Koji rep paint job. The thread that @El Toro unfathomably decided to wield his mighty power and close down :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I’ll post up some pictures when it’s done.... :)

B95397B8-4B61-4AEF-B072-4AD5DCA60489.png

2. I’ve ummed and ah’d For ages on a paint job and finally settled on this. Spoke to Mike at Rage Design and I’m off over there on Tuesday for a chat.

@Dibble did laddo ever get his V2 back?? It might be a little inappropriate but that thread got me super interested in the Koji rep paint job. The thread that @El Toro unfathomably decided to wield his mighty power and close down :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I’ll post up some pictures when it’s done.... :)

View attachment 224000

• Like Like x 1
  3. Some lead.... others follow

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Some lead... others follow..

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Riiiight.... :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Double posting with a double reply :confused:

7. Yeah, posting’s gone a bit dodgy this morning

8. Its being looked at.

Threads merged btw

• Like Like x 1
  9. Think the problem is resolved but please let me know if it isn’t :)

10. @Mary Hinge nope, bike never seen again .... personally I think getting paint done is about doing something not done before, be that a rep or custom paint job.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. That’s a shame about the bikes.

Don’t get your logic there matey. A rep’s a rep. A replica... As a matter of fact I’d looked at the Koji job and nearly pulled the trigger about a year back.

12. Not sure:D think it’s a grower and possibly more dramatic in the flesh:punch:

13. A good paint job/design always look amazing in the flesh. Have you ever seen a formula 1 car MotoGP bike? They look fabulous. Even if you don’t like the livery.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Yeah my last proper Race rep was the 999R Fila .... looked totally stunning in the flesh! as a track bike it looks cool, but not sure I’d want that look as road bike! Especially with lots of big named sponsors all over the place. Plus they date really quickly. Think the V4 Corse is pretty timeless without all the branding. Works for me:punch:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Met Mike at Rage Designs today. Super interesting bloke and I’m excited about the paint job :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 7
  16. When are you getting it done?

17. Hopefully ready for early December. No rush, nowt doing til spring next year :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Look forward to seeing it :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Me too

Do Not Sell My Personal Information