1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Krazy Horse Bury St Edmunds

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by dukesox, Oct 9, 2017.

1. I rode over to Bury St Edmunds and called in at The Krazy Horse, www.krazyhorse.co.uk
    What an amazing place, I have never seen a selection of bikes anything like they have there. Norton and MV are the (relatively) mainstream makes alongside a mix of very niche cafe racers, cruisers, choppers and vintage bikes. There is a fabulous cafe there and an interesting range of cars too.
    Well worth a visit but don`t go if your interest in the motorcycling world is limited to Ducati as quite likely the only one there will be yours.

• Like Like x 1
  2. My dad lives not too far from there and raves about that place. Will have to give it a visit next time I ride over to him

3. About 1/2 a mile from my birthplace, I shall check it out too

4. Heard only good things about them in the MV community.

5. Can't go... would end up buying a Paton. Really want one... know what they are, but I've never seen such a froggy-eyed cutie I liked more. £25k for a commuter Kawasaki-based special... :heart::heart_eyes::heart:

6. One of my (business) neighbours has one, amongst the 17 other race bikes he has stored at work. It's nice if you like that sort of thing.

7. They're absolutely not worth it, finish is terrible. Like 'em very much though. Don't know why, doesn't make *any* sense.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information