1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Kreiga Luggage1299

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Cloudy72, May 3, 2017.

1. See Kreiga has finally launched a fitting kit for the 1299.

I ordered mine today so will let you know how it is

2. No link? Shame on you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. a hell of a lot easier to fit than the 1199 mounting kit.

4. Got it already and will install it shortly

5. Just tried fitting mine and found the supplied m5 bolts for the rear fitment not long enough when using the washers. Annoyed that I've got to now source some 20mm ones

6. Yeah, found the same thing. Works fine with 20mm, happy to report

7. Howdy chaps! I'm looking to buy some Kriega US luggage and I have a Panigale R (mine is a 2015, not the earlier 1199R). Following on from a little bit of help in another thread on this forum and a little bit of my own research, I haven't put it to the test yet but I'm told that a 1299 pillion seat will fit my machin. The question therefore is... as far as the Kriega fitting kit is concerned, any ideas if I should be looking to get hold of the 1299 version which'll hopefully fit my Pani R? I take it that Kriega US luggage wouldn't sit too well directly placed onto the seat cowl, so I should get myself the pillion seat right?

8. My understanding is you need to remove the cowel & plastic strips to access the bolts for the Kriega fixing kit.

Then yes, you need a pillion seat. Do you have one?

9. Hey there! I only just got myself the bike 2 weekends ago and it didn't come with a pillion seat. Because I'm looking to get the Kriega luggage the next step is to get myself a pillion seat then!

10. I bought a spare one that I've never used, can have a look when I get home if you want?

11. Sounds good Rosso!

12. Next you'll be putting nobbly wheels on...

13. Not sure that performance would improve but it'd look awesome! ;)

14. image.jpeg
    It's been done before:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. This kind of egging me on could lead to more wacky ideas for my Pani in the future! as if I needed any help on that front! ;)

16. I used the kit to carry a US20 on our jaunt oversees. Works great. But you need to make it compact. Otherwise you will be forced to the front of the seat more. So short and fat works best. Ahem.

17. ...now I just need to attach the other 3 x 20l drypacks to the 30l on the back ... you guys should know me by now! ;) 20170624_145809.jpg 20170624_145756.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information