1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kriega

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by RC1, May 24, 2019.

1. Popped into infinity on great portland st and had a good nose around the rucksacks. they really do look good and well built. like the 10 year guarantee

i was looking for one on ebay but given that it has a 10 year guarantee i reckon its worth buying brand new

anyone had bad experiences with any of the gear?

id be looking into the r20 rucksack specifically

2. Yep, buy and enjoy

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Have an R25.

10 years of use and still like new.

Very comfortable. Enough space for a long weekends worth of clothes. Never had any probs with it in the rain.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. In recent times i've purchased a secondhand bumbag on ebay,,,what a lovely safe sound reassuring product when your at warp speed:upyeah:

5. I like my kreiga US bags. Great bit of kit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I also have the R25 fantastic bit of kit love it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hard to find second hand & there’s a reason for that !

Great kit you’ll use for years

My US10’s & 20’s go through the washing machine at lease one a year and are still waterproof

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’ve got the US30 drypack, it’s awesome. Went to the TT in torrential rain last year and did the NC500 in 4 days of pissing rain and not a drop of water got in. If the rucksacks are the same quality they’ll last you years.

9. Yep - Kreiga hoare here too....top stuff - just got the latest catalogue - i feel more purchases coming on..!

#9 comfysofa, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 25, 2019
  10. Another here ... I have way too much of their gear .... used can be a bargain, and with a wash comes up as good as new
    Only the roll top gear is waterproof , so get a dry bag for inside the rucksack if planning to be out in heavy rain -

11. I got R15, US10, US20, R3...the kit is good. Very good. I'd wager the best.

12. Numerous Kriega bits that I've had over 10 years. Never an issue apart from selling a bike with the US connectors still under the seat and having to buy more : unamused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I’ve had two R15 and in both cases the zip failed. To be fair the first was after the 10 years however the second only after 6 years and can’t find the receipt. I also have the R20, R25 and my mate gave me a perfect R35 which I don’t use. They used to sell neat seal bags which are great and I use in my throw over bags. Also have the US20 and tank bag kit. On the whole I find them great and will probably purchase another R15 which I use every day.
    Have issues with my Rukka zips so maybe I’m just jinxed!

14. Got the US20, its well used, reliable, secure and waterproof luggage :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I use a US 10 or 30 for on the back of my bike daily, depending on the size of what I need to take. They still look brand new after 5+ yrs.

My daily bag is a Krug R35, that's how long I have had it (they used to be called Krug prior to being Kriega). Highly recommended.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information