1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ktm Track Only Bike

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by DucatiScud, Jul 20, 2021.

• Like Like x 2
  2. 128 bhp ?? r6 has more

3. But an R6 isn't 140kgs :D.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nor is an R6 £31,000.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Oooh nice :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Secretly hoping they make a modern rc8 type v4

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. I’m surprised that a there isn’t enough SDR owners to crowdfund a bodywork and suspension kit to make their own versions. After all Aprilia made the Tuono from the RSV.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. This is what the ape 660 should have been

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The new gen 3 Superduke frame is very similar to the old RC8r, definitely far more racey than the gen 1 I owned

I can't see them sitting out of sportbikes too much longer

10. Yes they’ve done away with the trellis sub frame and added the more modern 790/890 back end, it can’t be much of a leap to drops and a fairing.

Seems ridiculous to claim to be out of the sports bike running due to safety concerns when you’re producing hyper nakeds with mind bending performance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. 31 grand :dizzy::dizzy:

can buy a moto2 bike second hand for less than that ffs. Mental

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cracking bike, loved my rc8r.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Me too, had the rc8 then rc8r, fitted me well being tall

• Like Like x 1
  14. Loved the RC8 styling. 3 water pump rebuilds in as many months (one lasting 60 miles)
    had me dump the bike before I really got to know it.

15. KTM have come on leaps and bounds over the last decade, the RC8 was a cracker although you either loved or hated it, the SDR has always been a bonkers bike and you have to love KTM for not complying with the H&S brigade.

I like the look of this, £31K is steep but there is only 100 units, they'll all be sold already I would imagine, but is this KTM's return to the world of superbikes?

16. Pity that mate, they're great bikes, amazing chassis and mechanical grip.

Had two, neither caused me a single issue luckily

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information