1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laguna, Kent

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by shakeys dad, Apr 18, 2020.

1. What's people's thoughts on laguna performance Centre. I'm interested in a bike they're selling and wondered if anyone on here had dealt with them

2. That Desmosedici RR is nice, but too many miles for me... LOL

3. With a big, multi franchise dealership, you will always get a mixture of positive, ambivalent and negative comments. I over heard a comment at Brands which I think reflects their philosophy, “it’s a business not a passion”. I’m sure there are people out there who are passionate about their favourite brand but I’m not sure it’s the Ducati passion. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Overall they get a bad write up but...

They have two staff members at that Ashford branch who frankly keep the place afloat. Bill in service and the sales manager (his name escapes me) but those two are spot on!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. You can only really suck and see IME the negatives will always be more prepared to shout up, the rest generally won’t bother.

I have a CMC close to me that folk who haven’t actually bought from them slate which is odd.

My mates bought 2 bikes off them and found them ok.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They were very helpful sorting out my main stand on my Mutley when one side dropped!!!
    Wheeled it in and fixed it and didn’t charge. So put a few notes in their Charetee box.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Got my new monster here, good service on sales, Andy is helpful and friendly.
    Servicing a bit on the pricey side, but it’s Ducati!
    Otherwise no complaints, Bill the service manager is friendly and very knowledgeable about what he looks after.
    I would recommend them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Used them for a few odds and sods and been OK.

9. Gary or Kieron ?

10. I worked there from 12 to 16 running sales with young James and Steve as store manager. We dragged it up to a good level with a lot of genuine passion for the brand and fun.
    I left to become brand manager for Ducati in London for a couple of years and now back at their main store in Maidstone with Steve.
    After sales team has improved a lot and they have a tight knowledgeable bunch of guys under Bill.
    Sales is in transition with a young lad Andy in the hot seat.
    The bikes sell themselves and the after sales is top notch that really matter now.

11. Hello pal

12. +1 for Bill, the service manager. He has been very helpful with a couple of minor issues on my Multi. Just had the first service done there too. All good IMO.

G

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Evening . What's the name?

14. Bond

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. James?

• Agree Agree x 1

16. I’m wondering how long it’ll take Jon for the penny to drop

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. No Brooke.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nick in parts and service was spot on in sorting me out - great customer service.

19. I’ve used them for parts and found them great.

20. I have bought a few bikes from the group Harley and a Triumph and they have been fine. I did not buy my Supersport there but took it in recently for them to clear some codes and cast an eye over the bike in general. They did all I wanted and would not charge me. i have the bike booked in later this month for some minor work. so far they seem great.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information