1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lamb Chops Hyper

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Felstmiester, Jul 10, 2021.

1. As title. Curious what has happened to lamb chops hyper? I know he sen the barrels off to be coated and they got lost in the post. But the last vlog he done he said they was insured so picked up some others. He had some goodies to go on it to. But that was the last one he done on it and nothing else has happened.

2. When it all kicked off i had a few PM's from him - offered some advice along with some neat gizmo's and gadgets to add (like my LED running lights in the handguards) - not heard anything since...

3. yeah he mentioned u in a few of his vids. Maybe he’s sold the bits on and wiped his hands of it? Shame. Owning the same bike I liked watching them

4. I’ve watched him on YouTube. Does some great reviews. In fact he’s partially responsible for the fact there’s now a beefy KTM SDR sitting in my garage right now. Bravo!!

5. You got the 1290R ? If so are you liking it ? Been thinking of changing my 1299 for one of them ..

6. Yeah, I really like it. Comfortable, super torquey, daft bike and lots of fun.

Got a V4S for track. The SDR certainly covers all other bases, and some….

7. Did you buy the 2020/21 model pal ? Looks great

8. No, it was very low miles gen 2. Original buyer bought it and basically didn’t use it. It’s 2017 I think. Unsurprisingly it was like brand new! :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information