1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Outing Of 2018 And First

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Wull, Jan 1, 2019.

1. My last outing of 2018 was also my first outing. I only rode the bike back from the dealers in November with the intentions of not going back out again. The gritting started the day after I brought the bike home.

Anyway, the last week had been decent, mild for this time of year and the council hadn’t gritted since Xmas morning so I made the most of it and headed out on the 29th.

Just a 40 mile ride as I headed out later than planned, I wanted to get back for washing the bike, degreasing the chain etc etc.

I can’t wait for the start of the season, I’m going to enjoy this bike. Sadly the QS stopped working on upshifts but it’s under warranty so I’ll get that sorted, I’ll probably swap it out for the Translogic one at some point but there’s no rush.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'm in the same boat, picked it up mid Nov and the last 2 days have been the only rideable ones. As you, I can't wait for the season to start.

20190101_113709.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information