1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Last Ride On The R This Year

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Expat Jack, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Been out on my Pani R today for what is probably it’s last outing of the year. What a fantastic bike it is, real occasion every ride.

Spot of cleaning before putting her to bed. :):cool:

image.jpg

• Like Like x 21
  2. Looks stunning! :cool:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. It is mate. :upyeah:

4. for sale soon then?? (again) :p:p

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Your post corrected as above :)

Probably not. I can’t think of anything I would like instead. This (the Pani R) is the longest I’ve held on to any bike in the last 20 years. Every time I ride it I smile. It’s so mental and just oozes character. Unlike some of the newer (and marginally technically better) bikes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. i know what you mean i love mine

you should bring yours to the ducati track day mate

7. Too scared :cold_sweat:
    Too much money to lob up the road.
    But. Never say never. Maybe I will bring it alongside the other one and do a gentle(ish) session or two - :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. dont be gay mate, get it there and rag it. :punch:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Oh. Ok. :punch::cool::D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. You need my rear BST you do, you. It will be in the 'for sale' thread as soon as UK customs stop using my new TKCC rear wheel as a dartboard and hand it overo_O

11. With a free front too? ;):cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Already looks pretty clean:upyeah: Stunning machine though! Ive been considering the leap:eek: see what happens over the depths of winter!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hoping we can still get a ride out in nov or a trip to silverstone mate

14. Ping me whenever. Still got the GSXR taxed.

15. Just intime for mounting on that christmas tree indue course, can you also please share your beauty products with us folks.....as we need that look too.

16. come over to the nam with @Expat Jack and poss @Advikaz

17. What advice are you going to follow with the fuel, brim the tank with E5 and add stabiliser?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I always keep the bikes brimmed all year round. Only bothered with stabiliser on much earlier bikes tbh. I normally ride them all year long but only once a month in winter. I use Esso Super and drain the tank every couple of months, Chuck in the car and refill with fresh. Laying up this year for the first time but will follow the same routine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Mine are already in winter hibernation!!

Lovely 'R' Rich. I'll take the 999s to the Ducati trackday if you take the 'R'!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information