1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Late May Bank Holiday - What You Doing?

Discussion in 'Touring' started by bradders, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Looks like my home is being taken over by women, so thinking I may go off for a few days. Wales, or Yorkshire, but probably UK.

Anyone fancy a few days riding?

2. i could be up for it matey

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you head to Yorkshire and I'm around I'll make you a cuppa :D or buy you one at Squires :Angelic:

4. Blimey!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. He'll steal your cigarettes though :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ??

7. I've never known him to buy his own :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I don't smoke ;)

9. I have long planned a trip to the Moselle that weekend, as you know. But I notice the Dutch Ducati Club meeting at Assen is then, so I am considering a trip to the Netherlands instead (Assen is 300 miles from Calais). Then again the World Superbike round at Donington is also on at the same time. Hmmm ...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Riding up to liverpewl, praying the Irish sea's not having an off day.

11. Sounds like an excellent idea, quite fancied the idea of a ride out up Yorkshire way and Squires is a great run out from where we are :)

Then I checked my calendar and I'm already booked up for an all inclusive two week trip aboard a platform in the north sea :Bawling:

Work is such an inconvenience to life at times!

12. Staying local....probably get a bit extensive on my ktm 525 supermoto...its not had an outing for a long time....

13. Racing at Snetterton in Thundersport May bank holiday weekend. Come and give me useful comments like 'why didn't you go faster at that bit' and 'wheres the coffee Dave?' :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. May just do that!! Assume you are staying at the track?

15. Boo.........was looking forward to seeing you again up in Yorkshire.

16. Me and a mate are heading off to do the WW1 sites, Somme, Lochnagar, etc and staying in Arras while doing so

• Like Like x 1
  17. I used to stay at the Mercure Hotel in Arras when we built a slope in Noeux Les Mines, and I used to meet clients there. Lovely town with a fab Chinese restaurant :)

18. Hi El T, me and my missus stayed at the Mercure last year, nice place and only a short walk into town. My mate doesn't do a lot of walking so we opted for the Ibis in town this time round.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Not sure yet, possibly a B&B. Either way good for bromance and food.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ace Cafe Margate Meltdown is bh monday.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information