1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest From No Limits - Looks Like Its All Go Soon.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dibble, May 15, 2020.

1. Recommencing UK Trackdays May 2020
    Dear All

Once again I would like to thank you all for your patience, we have been working hard behind the scenes since 22 March, and we now believe that we are in a position to recommence UK Trackdays with the support of the circuit operators. We have today received confirmation that MSV circuits will be opening again from 26 May, we then anticipate that Mallory Park and Croft may well follow suit opening at the beginning on June.

Obviously there will be lots of significant changes and it will require all customers to follow strict social distancing measures, we will need everyone's help if we are to make this work and allow us to continue running once we have commenced.

Prior to each event I will be issuing specific venue information by email to everybody booked on that day, these must be adhered to without fail please, and will list all the measures that we have put in place from garage use to registration to briefing to noise testing etc.

I am sure that you will be as excited as I am that we can resume trackdays, I have listed below the dates that we have available to book for May and June, subject to availability. Potentially we may receive additional weekend dates in June but these are not confirmed yet, I will send an email as soon as I have any new dates.
    • Tuesday 26 May Cadwell Park Day and Eve
    • Tuesday 26 May Donington Day and Eve
    • Wednesday 27 May Cadwell Park
    • **NEW** Sunday 31 May Snetterton (Initial priority will be given to those with a 24th May booking)
    • Tuesday 2 June Donington
    • Wednesday 3 June Brands Hatch Indy Day and Eve
    • Friday 5 June Mallory Park
    • Monday 8 June Cadwell Park Day and Eve
    • Tuesday 9 June Cadwell Park
    • Tuesday 9 June Oulton Park
    • Wednesday 10 June Oulton Park
    • Thursday 11 June Brands Hatch GP
    • **NEW** Friday 12 June Cadwell Park
    • **NEW** Saturday 13 June Cadwell Park (Initial priority will be given to those with a 16th/17th May Cadwell Park booking)
    • **NEW** Sunday 14 June Cadwell Park (Initial priority will be given to those with a 16th/17th May Cadwell Park booking)
    • **NEW** Sunday 14 June Mallory Park
    • Monday 15 June Snetterton Day and Eve
    • Tuesday 16 June Snetterton
    • Thursday 18 June Croft
    • Friday 19 June Croft
    • Monday 22 June Cadwell Park Day and Eve
    • Tuesday 23 June Cadwell Park Open Pit Lane
    • Tuesday 23 June Donington
    • Friday 26 June Mallory Park
    • Saturday 27 June Lydden Hill
    • Monday 29 June Snetterton Day and Eve
    • Monday 29 June Brands Hatch Indy Day and Eve
    • Tuesday 30 June Snetterton Open Pit Lane
    We remain running with minimal staff cover at the present time, however we understand that many customers will want to book using credits. We are therefore remaining open tonight until 5pm and we will open additionally tomorrow SATURDAY 15 May from 9am-1pm. After this we will operate Monday to Friday 9am-4pm until further notice.

We look forward to seeing you all again as soon as it is safe for us to resume.

Mark Neate

• Like Like x 3
  2. Anyone up for a bit of Brands Indy June 29th?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Will it rain?

4. Of course, as soon as the tracks are re-opened lol ... summer has been and gone !!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. yep

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Summer is my favourite day of the year.....

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Great news. Fingers crossed.

8. Anyone else on Donny on 26th? Just booked. Guess BNBs will still be shut so looking at installing a sleeping system in the van.

• Like Like x 1
  9. No Limits phone lines jammed...reverted to email.

10. One of my mates is booked on I'm trying to get through to book a couple of others on but no joy as yet.

11. Everyone says the websites down? I went on at 13.30 and booked on fine. Took my payment anyway.
    Now question is to find a bike to buy or hire lol

12. We need to use credits up.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Yeah after 3 goes I couldn’t be assed waiting any longer, ill try use mine by booking more when there on the day.

14. Yep I’m there the day and evening, then back on the 1st June. Then Oulton 9th and Cadwell 23rd. So excited!

Id offer you my spare room but my mates in it already!

• Like Like x 1
  15. No dramas mate, very kind of you. See you there!

16. I’ll keep an eye out! What you riding, did I read you didn’t go with a V2 after all?

17. Yeah well in hindsight thank god for that.
    Erm Triumph haven’t got back to me at all since March so have my deposit for a new 765 and no news to give me. Ive put an offer in today for a certain Italian V4 500 quid off the asking but mateys being pretty firm on his price, I’m literally just staring at my screen waiting for him to reply right now.
    If not ill be hiring, probably one of Matt’s hire bikes, really want to try his 636’s.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Finally just got through to NL and all the Donington May and June dates are full. :mad:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Bugger!

20. Ffs, I might ride up and just rev my bike in the paddock if only to feel part of it

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information